I turn on the TV and imedietly I see the news. I furrow my eyebrows. This is Disney, why the hell are the news on this channel? I switch to discovery channel and there are still news. I look at the red words at the top left corner of the screen.

'Breaking news.'

Again. I swear this city has no break. I'm about to go to the kitchen but then I hear...

"And here we are with breaking news. Just an hour ago the central Vietnamese prison has been under attack and not just by somebody. The famous Toman gang leader - Manjiro Sano has been reported on killing 30 cops in a huge massacare until his former team mates the vice leaders of Toman's gang - Ken Ryuguji and Hirokazu Nagai - finally excelled to stop him and run away just when the Gendermerie arrived. They raced for twenty minutes before the special forces lost track of them-"

I began walking slowly to the TV not being able to believe what was happening.

What. In. The hell...

"Here are his pictures. If you spot them anywhere around Gotham please report imedietly. It's recommended to stay in your homes at the west side of town." I turn off the TV.

^ Sanya's POV^

"Did I hear that right? "I hear a voice on my left and I turn my head towards Rose who is standing there in shock with Nat next to her.

"Yes, I think you did. "I reply not knowing what to say." I thought he didn't care. "I say so quietly that I almost think they didn't hear. But they did.

There is silence.

"We must find him. "I say. Nat nods in agreement.

"I won't be able. Tomorrow I have work. Black Death and Nomoto have a fight. Again. "Rose replies. Her tone even as always.

I still wonder how they didn't ask any questions when she asked them for whole 4 days out of duty. But what can I say? It's Rose after all.

~ 4 days ago~

Sanya's POV:

My eyes shoot open. So I managed to sleep after all? I look at my hand and the first thing that I see is my bruised knuckles. I should've predicted that punching the wall would do that to me. I sigh and stand up from my bed, my eyes a little big swollen from crying a few hours ago. While I'm sitting at the edge of the bed I look down to see sleeping Nat. For no reason I felt like she was gonna be gone already. I mean can you blame me? Almost everyone flyes out of my life like that.

I jump down and I'm ready to brush my teeth when a tall dark figure arrives infront of the door. My head snaps towards the door and I almost jump.

A tall man wearing a black busness suit and square glasses on his eyes is staring there looking at me.

"Sanya Honda, I'm here to inform you that today you are being sent to a death roll for commiting second degree murder, multiple robberies and a previous prison escape. We have decided that you are dangerous to this society and you can't be held behind bars. You are going to be taken after an hour. Say your goodbyes to your cell mate. "He says calmly as Nat slowly rises from her bed.

"Wait, sir, wasn't I the one who was going to be sent to death roll first?" She asks.

"You are being sent with her and you already know exactly at what time. I don't think there's a need to repeat the same thing twice. Besides she have commited more serious crimes,   that's why we decided so quickly." He replies and we stay quiet. "Both of you better pack your shit. Even the cleaners don't want to touch it." He says with discust at the end and leaves.