4.

It's three in the afternoon and I'm in my apartment, sitting on the table and eating some noodles while watching TV. The noodles were supposed to be spicy but I eat them too often, that I'm used to the spice at this point. The day hasn't even ended and million things go throught my head. My phone vibrates and my hand shoots to grab it. I look at the message and I see it's Chifuyu.

'Come to the tower, here's the location.'

Below the message there were some random letters and I frown while munching on my noodles. Then I get it. He send me a link, the fucking dumbass, like he didn't see that I'm having the trashiest phone possible on earth.

I roll my eyes and it takes me half a minute to type 'Tell me the adress. Can't open the link.'

I put the phone next to the bowl and look at the TV as I eat. The phone vibrates after a minute and I again take it in my hands. First I'm going to finish my noodles and then I'm going there. He'll wait.

____________________________

After a lot of wandering around the streets around the tower I finally manage to find it. It's nothing like the rat hole our mafia organises the meetings in, it's like a 5 star hotel. I'm infront of the doors and I see Chifuyu inside. I open the door and I walk up to him.

"Hey, it was Sanya, right?" he asks.

"Yeah, but just call me Sani."

"Okey, we need you to sign some documents and after that you are free to go." he says as he starts walking up the stairs.

It's not the same for when you apply for a job and you just sign the documents without reading them. Oh, no, no. Here you have to read everything carefully because if you don't you may be signing an agreetment to be sacraficed or something. This is the mafia after all. I follow him and finally we get to the floor we're supposed to be at. He opens an office door and from some shelves he takes some sheets of paper and carefully checks them. He seems to have some difficulties as he opens a few other shelves and checks what is written on the sheets of paper, some of them he puts away some he adds to the pile. This gives me enough time to look around and actually be in peace for a little while.

"Here you go, you can sit down there and fill them up." he points at the chair on my left and in front of the chair there is a table.

"Alright, thank you." I say and take the papers.

"I'm gonna wait over here." I watch him walk to a coach right next to the door and sits in it.

I feel like I'm being watched.

I turn around and take my place on the chair. Putting my head in my hand I start reading the documents and filling in the empty spaces.

After half an hour I'm ready. I tap the deck of papers on the table and stand up. Chifuyu walks up to me and I hand him the documents.

"That was it. Did you remember the way out of the building?" he asks.

"Yeah."

"Alright, then we are going to see each other tomorrow. I'm going to text you when I get some info as to what we have to do tomorrow."

"Alright."

He smiles at me and then heads for the door but I just can't help it.

"Wait!" I shout.

He turns to look at me.

"I heard Mikey say earlier something about a pitch. He and some of the others are going to be meeting at a pitch. What are they going to do?" I ask him.

His eyes darkened.

"If he hasn't told you anything then you shouldn't know. Don't worry about it." he says and begins turning around.