11.

We are at a football pitch and I'm sitting on the seats for the audience. Chifuyu is next to me and infront of us on the field is almost every member of Toman's gang. As there are many people that I don't recognise but they also wear different uniforms I figure out that they must be from Nomoto.

Mikey, Draken, Pah-Chin and Mitsuya are something like ten meters ahead of us. Talking. I wonder what they're talking about. Chifuyu's head turns around when we hear someone walking from behind us and in the dark I barely recognise Baji with his dark hair.

"Hey, bro." He greets and they slap their palms together in a greeting manner.

He looks at me and I smile. He stands infront of us and rests his back on the little fance that separates the football pitch from the audience seats.

"I hope this is the last fight. Last time we barely made it out."

At his words my stomach drops.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

Not that I'm scared but the thought of Mikey barely making it out alive just concerns me for some reason.

"Yeah, for a moment I thought we were done for. Chifuyu was being beaten up by a few guys at once, laying on the floor-" he begins describing the pictire and I listen carefully to him. "I tried to go and help him but some prick landed a kick straight to my face right when I began running. I managed to fight her off and Kazutora managed to help Chifuyu but the worst part was Mikey and Draken. I would never forget the uglyness of the scene. "He says and my fingers tighten around the edge of the seat.

"What was it? "I ask.

He looks at me and for a minute reconsiders if he should tell me.

"They were fighting five people at once. When Mikey knocked someone out, another one managed to throw a punch or a kick at him and things were going on just like that. Or at least that's what people told me. I didn't see this part. But I was there when that one bitch had him pinned to the ground by two guys and she was about to do something. She had a scalpel in her hand and was standing right over him. She was telling him something and I was about to charge at her but stopped when I saw her get up and walk away. "He says.

I'm super confused.

Then a thought crosses my mind.

"How did she look like? "I ask already feelig anger. I desparately hope I'm wrong.

" Well... She had her hair in a long pony-tail, most of her hair was brrunette but she had some blonde strands. Nothing else that spectacular that I could add. "He says.

Just as I thought.

Krakra.

There is silence as a cool wind makes my hair dance around my head gently.

"Is everything alright? "Chifuyu asks.

" Yeah. Everything's alright. "I say too coldly for it to be true and they know it.

I get up and jump over the fance with one swift move. I walk on the pitch heading in Mikey's direction, ready to ask him what Krakra told him, but suddenly I hear Draken yell.

" Everybody fall in! "

Chifuyu and Baji jump down to the football pitch and walk up to our side. I find myself standing behind the backs of our own people and some of Nomoto's.

I can't see Mikey anymore and I'm guessing he's at the front lines. It's all quiet for a few minutes. I only hear chatter in the distance which I guess is coming from Mikey. Maybe talking with someone from the fornt lines of black death. In the next moment the people infornt of me are running ahead and I follow until I see people from Black death entering our formation. I knock a guy out by punching him in the face with all my might and I see another one coming from behind me so I throw a back kick at his stomach and then a round-house kick to the head, knocking him out. I feel someone's hand grab me roughly by the shoulder and I turn around throwing a punch but he defends himself by blocking my punch. I'm ready to throw another one but I realise that the person I'm, so desparately, throwing punches at is Chifuuyu. I stop before he could tell me to do so.