ησ.⁶

Stan watched the clock as time seemed to slow down, sighing and laying his head down on the desk. Paper hitting the back of his head, and another, he sits up and looks around. He looks at the paper on the floor, he picks it up and opens it.

We need to talk
-W

Stan looked around and spots a familiar purple burette within the others. He leans back to get a proper look, locking eyes, Stan can tell it’s not going to go well. Stan lays his head back down and starts taking notes. Mrs.Garrison calling on random students to answer questions.
          “Stan” Mrs.Garrison spoke out. Stan looks up at the board. “Would you please come up here and solve this problem for us?”
          “Oh, sure.” and with that he stood up and made his way to the board. Picking up a marker and immediately getting to work.

3                           f(1) -3(1)+10 = 7            
∫ -3x+10 dx         f(3) -3(3)+10 = 1           
1                                 ½(7x1)(2)= 7

Stan sets the marker back down and takes a seat. Mrs.Garrison looks at the board and back at Stan, frowning and sighs.
          “That is correct, thank you Stan.” Stan smiles and lays his head back down, taking notes and drawing as the remainder of class continues.

❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱✧⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

The bell rings and Stan immediately gets up, trying to rush out of class, but alas Wendy caught up with him, grabbing his wrist and pulling him out of the way of the other students.
          “What do you want, Wendy?”
          “We need to talk.”
          “There’s nothing for us to talk about.” Stan pulls his wrist away from her grasp.
          “Yes the fuck there is so shut up and listen asshole!” Stan glares but does so anyway, crossing his arms waiting for what she has to say. “I heard there's a rumor going around about your gay ass.”
          “What—” Stan drops his arms to his side, wide-eyed as Wendy continues.
          “As much as I despise you right now, you should probably see who started this. It’s about you and Craig being gay and dating.”
          “We’re not dating, we’re just friends. Why does it even matter? He’s dated Tweek before anyways so Craig is openly gay.”
          “People don’t care about Craig being gay, it’s you they’re talking about. Stan, you and I have been dating for years. People are bound to talk about this sudden change.”
          “The fuck are you implying here, huh?” Stan returns to his original stance, arms crossed and glaring at the girl.
          “Look, if you want your reputation back to what it was before, I suggest we get back together, or hook up with Bebe.”
          “Ew no, I’m not hooking up with Bebe. I’d rather get run over by a tank.” Stan scoffed. “And I don’t give a damn about some rumor, so forget it. Aren’t you with Tolken anyways?”
          “Well— yes, we are still together, but I’m sure he would understand if we did go through with it.”
          “What the hell Wendy! You think he’ll be ok to find out you’re cheating on him to, and I quote, save my reputation!?” Wendy glares and shouts.
          “Well I’m sorry I don’t want to hear talking about your gay ass everywhere I fucking go!”
          “Whatever. I’m talking to Tolken about this, this is low Wendy, even for you.” Stan turns and walks away to catch up with Kyle who was waiting at his locker.
          “Dude, are you ok? What was that about?"
          “Wendy. She's wrong for that."
          “What are you—?"
Tolken walks by and Stan immediately runs after him, leaving Kyle alone and confused.
          “Tolken!" He stops at his locker and Stan stops beside him. "Tolken, we need to talk."
          “What's up Stan?"
          “It's about Wendy."
          “Wendy? what about her?"
          “She came up to me and—"
          “HEY BABE!" Wendy ran over and hugged Tolken, kissing his cheek and glaring at Stan.
          “Hey Wendy, we were just talking about you." Tolken wraps his arm around her waist pulling her close.
          “All good things I hope." She smiles and lays her head on his shoulder.
          “So what did you want to say, Stan?"
          “I.." Stan looked at Wendy, "I'm just text you.." With that, Stan walked away. Deciding to skip the last class of the day, he goes over to his locker, stuffing whatever textbooks he needs, and shoves them into his bag, grabbing his headphones and plugging them into his phone. He closes his locker and heads out the building.

❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱✧⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

Eric walks towards his locker, noticing Stan walking towards the school exit. Curious, he follows him. He does his best to follow close, but not to close to where Stan will notice, leaving school grounds, Stan makes his way over to the Stark's pond.
Finding a good spot, he sits down and pulls out his textbooks and a folder, doing whatever assignments he was given by his teacher.
Eric just watched from a nearby bush, watched as he worked.
          “Stupid Wendy. Stupid bitch." Stan spoke out. "What the fuck is wrong with her? Why does she suddenly want to get back together? She's with Tolken for crying out loud."

Eric pulled out his phone and started recording, not knowing why, something just told him to do so.

          “And the nerve to do it behind his back? and for what? Save my reputation? Dude, She broke up with me over and over again, and suddenly thinks I'm going to crawl back to her just because of some rumor flying around about me being gay? The fuck do I care? People can talk all they want I— fuck- that's not right.." Stan started erasing his work, stopping his thoughts for a while as he did the work properly.
          “Plus, why would she only give me those two options, did she think I would want to date her again instead of hooking up with Bebe? Not like I would do either of them but what the fuck?"

Eric stopped recording and made sure to leave as quietly as possible. He needed to show this to Tolken. Asap.