ησ.¹⁰

Everyone sat around the table. Staring at Stan as he looked at each one, confused and nervous.
“So.. what do you guys want to talk about?”
“We need to talk about you and Wendy.”
“What about her? I haven’t spoken to her in a while.”
“That’s not what she’s saying. Stan what the fuck are you two doing behind our backs?” Stan grew annoyed at the accusations.
“You seriously don’t believe me, Kyle? What the fuck.”
“Ok ok, so why is she saying this stuff?”
“I wish I recorded her ass. She came up to me once and said how people are spreading rumors about me being gay.” Kenny and Eric looked as each other for a split second before looking back at Stan, Tolken joining them.
“What’s going on?”
“We’re trying to figure out the stuff your girl is saying about Stan.”
“What? Wait what is actually going on here?”
“She says she’s dating Stan again, everyone is talking about it, I’m surprised no one came over and told you about it, actually being her boyfriend and all.”
“What the fuck?” Tolken looks at Stan, “Is this related to what you told me?”
“Most likely.”
“What did Stan tell you?”
“Wendy came up to him and gave him an option to date Bebe or her cause of the rumors of Stan being gay, but he said he doesn’t care and no longer has feelings for Wendy and doesn’t like Bebe so the rumors can keep floating around.”
“You don’t care??” Craig asked both Stan and Tolken
“Care about what?”
“Well for you, Wendy doing this. And Stan, having rumors saying you’re gay”
“I’m gonna talk to her so don’t worry about me” Tolken flashed a smile. Craig nods and looks at Stan.
“I could care less, it’s not like they’re wrong anyways. I’m bisexual.” Stan huffed as he looked at both Craig and Kyle.
“Dude for real? How come I didn’t know!?” Kyle sat next to Stan and started shaking his arm
“Didn’t think it actually mattered as much, until I tell said guy I like him anyways…”
“YOU LIKE A GUY!? WHO!?” Kyle now shouting almost attracting everyone’s attention. Craig just stared, his heart beginning to race as he grew nervous.
“Speak of the devil.” Eric spoke out as he spotted Wendy walking over to them.
“Hey boys, Tolken, can we talk?”
“Sure, I need to talk to you about something anyways.” Walking off, the others sit down, now intrigued on Stan’s love interest.
“So who is it??”
“Dude, I’m not telling you.”
“I know!” Kenny smiled proudly. Stan’s eyes grew wide as the attention turned to Kenny.
“Don’t you dare say shit dude!”
“I kiss but don’t tell, don’t worry Stan” Kenny smirked and winked at his friend. Stan let out a sigh of relief, Craig just glanced at them both, Kenny knows, but won’t say anything, He grew anxious, he hated to admit it but there he sat, glancing nervously at the two boys. Clyde elbowed Craig in the side a few times until he got his attention.
“Dude, you good?”
“Fuck off Clyde.”
“Geez, calm down, whats got you so anxious? You’ll turn into Tweek”
“What!?” Tweek jumped in. Everyone now looking at them.
“What’s going on with the fags? Are they going to break up again?” Eric teased as a smile grew on his face.
“We aren’t dating!” Both Tweek and Craig shouted at Eric, who let out a dramatic gasp.
“Say it isn’t so! Since when!?”
“Shut up fatass.” Kyle interrupted.
“Jealous I’m not dissing you? Is that it jew?” Cartman’s smile turned into a smirk as he looked at
Kyle. Kyle frowned and out of his pocket pulled out a pocket knife, “ooooohhh~ I’m so scared.”
Eric laughed, everyone else looking at Kyle and Eric with concern. Stan placed a hand on Kyle’s shoulder.
“Calm down, its not worth it, you can’t hide the body yet.” Kyle sighed and tucked the knife away.
“Dude..” Stan shrugged and glanced over at Craig who was just laying his head down.
“Is something wrong with the bell? We should’ve been sent back by now.”
“How long has it been?”
“15 minutes max”
“Hey Craig,” Stan whispers as he scoot down to sit in front of him, “You ok?” Craig looks up at
Stan and nods, he rests his head back down and lets out a sigh. Stan reaches over and places his hand on Craig’s forehead.
“Dude.. you’re hot” Craig looks at Stan and rolls his eyes.
“Are you trying to flirt with me, Marsh?” Stan’s face goes red as he shakes his head.
“No dumbass, you’re burning up!” Craig groans and buries his face into his arms, “you should be home, why the hell are you here?”
"Because I need to be here or I'll get suspended again." Tweek looked over and whispered,
"he's already on the final warning, and I tried telling him, but he won't listen." he takes a sip of his coffee and sighs, "he can be stubborn.."

Craig flips him off before burying his head into his arms once again. The bell finally rung.

"Looks like the bell is back in order!" Kyle looked at everyone before getting up and dumping his tray. Everyone followed suit. Craig however, stayed behind, a worried Tweek and Stan by his side.