ησ.¹²

The next morning, Craig was surprisingly absent again, but also it was a relief for his friends. Clyde and Tolken walked to their lockers, as Tweek was called to help a teacher in the classroom.
Stan and his friends were huddled by his locker, seemingly whispering about something.

"dude, did you hear the new teacher is hot?"
"seriously Kenny? don't you have that um..." Kyle snapped his fingers trying to remember a name.
"a slut?" Cartman interrupted Kyle's thought process, earning him an elbow to the stomach by Kenny himself.
"She's not a slut, she is an angel." Kenny hissed.
"Whatever you say man, say, where is she anyways, you wanted to introduce us to her, didn't you?"

In that moment, Butters walked over, however dressed in a little black t-shirt with my melody printed kn the front, sporting a knee length denim skirt as well.
"Heya fellas!"
"hey Butters" Stan greeted
"it's Marjorine, or Marj now actually" everyone looked at Marj, except for Kenny who seemed to have a smirk plastered on his face, he stepped closer to Marj, wrapping an arm around her.

"Marj here wanted to try and feel more like herself, so a week ago we went shopping for her and she finally thought it was time to try it out and go out as herself." Kenny's smirk only grew into a proud grin as he spoke. Marj coward slightly as her cheeks flushed a bright red.

"hey, that's pretty cool B—Marj, you look great"
"I don't look weird?"
"No way dude you look g—"
"You look like a fag!" Cartman snorted as he tried his hardest not to laugh at her. Marj glared at Cartman before looking at Stan with a smile.
"Awe geez guys, that's very kind of you all. And Cartman, you're still a fucking asshole." with that, she turned and walked away, taking Kenny away with her. Cartman stared before glaring at her. Stan and Kyle nod their heads in agreement.

Clyde and Tolken seem to have watched everything happen, they walked over to the others, Clyde speaking up first.
"Who was that?"
"Butters."
"Really?"
"Yeah, how do you not—"
"is he wearing a wig?"
"she, and maybe? her hair was the usual style yesterday so yeah, most likely a wig."
"she looks pretty good, good for her"

Clyde nods in agreement, Stan and Kyle nodding as well, Tolken looked up at Stan and nudged him.
"Anything from Wendy recently?"
"hm, no, I've been avoiding her as best as possible—"
"what's up with Wendy?" Kyle chimed in.
"Wendy, according to Stan, has been trying to date him behind my back."
"Did you forget the video I showed you?"
"I guess there's that too..." Tolken sighed as he reached up and combed his hand through his hair.

"Oh shit, seriously? Stan, you did reject her, right?"
"Obviously, I'm not going to hurt Tolken like that, especially because we're cool now."
"Your beef was what, back in elementary? you two better be good." Clyde crossed his arms as he raised a brow.

"Shut up Clyde. C'mon, you need to help me with this assignment." Cartman muttered before he grabbed Clyde by the collar of his varsity jacket and dragged him away.
"So what are you guys planning, you are going to break up with her, right?" Kyle glanced over at Tolken, who seemed to hesitate on the idea.
"I should, but I do really like her... we've been together for what- 3 years now"
"Damn, 3 years? couldn't be me. She would break up with me for literally everything!"
"we know dude, we know"
"wait..." Kyle suddenly interrupted, "Kenny has been with Butters for how long and we didn't know?"
"it just dawned on you?"
"shut up."

~~~~~~~~

an: y'all I'm so sorry I'm losing motivation 😭
might take a hiatus on this story til I can actually write better chapters again :')