ησ.¹⁶

"OK!" Kyle slams his hands on the table, startling everyone else, "STAN WE NEED TO TALK"
"Talk about wh-"
"NOW." Kyle continued to speak loudly as he cut Stan off, Stan seemed a bit nervous but stood up, Kyle grabbed his wrist and led him out of the cafeteria, confusing everyone else at the table.
"Think they're going to make out?" Cartman joked as he elbowed Kenny, who simply laughed.

"What was so important that you had to react like my mom?"
"She's a nice lady, I'm taking that as a compliment."
"Whatever you want, dude, so what's up?"
"What happened to us being super best friends?" Stan was a bit confused but responded nonetheless.
"What do you mean? you're still my super best friend, dude. What's going on?"
"You go to Kenny instead for advice? I'm not trying to shit talk Kenny, but KENNY!?"
"He speaks Spanish! what else was I supposed to do!?"
"I don't know!-"
"At least it wasn't Cartman."
"True..." Kyle paused as he thought for a second, "what's the issue anyway?" Stan shifted his weight a bit as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.
"I'm trying to confess to someone in Spanish but I didn't know how so Kenny suggested I write a song, I can't think of any good songs so I started looking at Spanish love songs and I needed a second opinion on what I picked so I asked if he could come over to listen and I think I'm going to actually try with that song and my guitar." He rambled as he explained his situation.

"Okaaaaay.... so.. who is it?" Kyle asked as if ignoring everything else that was said.
"What?"
"Who's the lucky person?" Stan looked away a bit embarrassed and mumbled his words, "what was that?" again Stan mumbled, though a little louder but not quite audible.
"Cr-" He mumbled the rest.
"I'm sorry, it sounds like you said Craig Tucker?" Stan stayed silent before Kyle's face expressed his surprise. "YOU LIKE CRAIG!? AS IN SON OF LAURA AND THOMAS TUCKER!? THAT CRAIG TUCKER!?"
"Say it louder for the rest of the school to hear you!" Stan stammered as his face grew a bright red.
"Shit- sorry, dude."
"Regardless, yes, Craig. I don't know why either! I mean, we only started properly talking this year, and that's only because of art class! and suddenly my stupid heart is like 'wr like him now' and I feel weird because we hated him for years and suddenly I'm here thinking about him every day and I think about how the relationship might be? Won't be perfect, but at least it would be better than my relationship with Wendy, right?"
"Holy shit dude... calm down, and most likely would be, I mean Craig and Tweek had a really healthy relationship, and that was when we were in elementary school. I would be surprised if any relationship with them wasn't- I mean them and whomever their next boyfriends are." Kyle corrected himself as if to help Stan calm down from his small mental breakdown. "Plus, you and Wendy broke up every time because of her. She was the one who would break up with you almost daily. I don't know how you could've always gone back to her dude."
"Puppy love, I guess? she said she loved me so I went with it, plus you know how much I liked herbivore we got together! I threw up so much just thinking about her, and now that I think about Craig, it's like-" Stan stopped midway, causing Kyle to look at him with concern.

"Dude, you ok?" Stan covered his mouth and ran off in the opposite direction, reaching a trash bin and throwing up into it. "That hasn't happened in a good while.." Stan gasped for air before throwing up once again. He managed to compose himself and wiped his mouth with his sleeve, "you still throw up when thinking about a crush?"
"Not really? I mean I've managed to control it a bit more through the years but I guess it's now more stress, cause I also threw up when I was with Kenny, talking about the song" Stan explains as he sighs. Kyle simply nodded as he thought for a bit.
"Do you have anything that can help with the stress?" Stan was about to speak up before Kyle interrupted, "that isn't alcohol and your dad's weed." Stan's mouth closed as he went silent, looking to the side. "You can't smoke much anyway cause of your asthma."

"Ugh.." Stan groaned a bit annoyed, Kyle had a point, and he hated being reminded outside of those times he needed to take a puff from his inhaler.
"How about this? I come over, and we go over the song you picked. I can, uh... try dressing as Craig to help ease the nerves?" He asked a bit uneasy with his own suggestion, but anything for his friend.
"I'm going to know it's you so it wouldn't work anyways,"
"OK good," Kyle sighed before frantically waving his hands infront of him, "N-Not that I mean anything, ut would just be a little weird to suddenly be confessed to by your BSF" Stan chuckled before ruffling Kyle's hair and hat, causing it to move out of place.
"I'm sure. You should focus on your own love life, but uh yeah.. I guess I could use a few rehearsals. " Kyle nods and pats Stan's shoulder before going back to the cafeteria table where everyone stared at them, whilst Cartman teasingly asked if they went to make out.

❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱✧⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

The bell finally rang, Stan rushed out of his seat and waved goodbye before Craig could speak, leaving him alone.
"I guess he's just busy." He shrugged before packing his things up and leaving as well.

Stan got in the car and waited for Kyle, Kyle stumbled out the school with his textbooks in hand, his hat and hair still disheveled, a few papers sticking out his books. Stan honked his horn, which startled Kyle, causing him to drop his books, quickly looking up and glaring at Stan who simply laughed.

Kyle rushed over and got in the car, immediately scolding Stan for doing what he had done, Stan couldn't help but laugh before pulling out his parking spot and driving home.

~

Stan and Kyle arrived at his house, jumping out of the car and rushed inside, Stan seemed a bit nervous, but Kyle reassured him it would be alright. They made their way upstairs to his bedroom after greeting Sharon.

"Ok!" Kyle said as he closed the door, "what's the song?"
"Piénsalo"
"What?"
"Translates to: think about it." Kyle nods as he makes an 'o' shape with his mouth.
"OK, let's hear it," He answered as he grabbed Stan's guitar and handed it over to him. Stan took in a deep breath and started strumming his guitar.

"Tu y yo mis labios besando tus labios, no se, piénsalo. tu y yo este sábado, bien enfiestados, no se... piénsalo. tu y yo tomando en la misma botella pasándola a gusto, sintiendo atracción! sigue tu instinto, sentirás bonito, por favor, ya no me la hagas de emoción, piénsalo." He sang as his hands glided against the guitar strings, trying to remember the chord he had to play next as he took in a deep breath. Kyle was a bit confused until Stan started singing again. "Me gustas te gusto, ¿pa' qué nos hacemos? te llevo la banda y no amanecemos seré detallista, me encantas la neta, te lleno de rosas mis dos camionetas no es por presumir, pero soy buena opción, bonita pareja haríamos tú y yo, piénsalo!" He let out the last of his breath before he stopped playing, "basically it repeats the chorus a few more times with slight changes to the first and second verse."

Kyle nods as if he can understand what his friend goes on about.
"I mean... it sounds great, but is the giant breath of air really necessary?" Stan set his guitar aside before pulling his phone out and playing the full song. "Oh, the speed is a bit more... breathy?" Kyle finishes his little observation with a question.
"I guess you could say that." Stan said as he set his phone down, letting the rest of the song play out. "So... think this would work?"
"He speaks Spanish, right?" Kyle asked suddenly, Stan froze for a second.
"Actually... I don't- I don't know... I think he's mentioned something about Spanish before? But I don't remember.." Kyle sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.
"You really need to pay more attention to people, dude."
"Well I'm sorry I was mentally occupied!"
"Probably mentally fucking Craig." He stated flatly as he rolled his eyes, Stan's face immediately going red.
"WHAT!? NO! KYLE WHAT THE FUCK!" Kyle burst into laughter at his friend's reaction,
"If you got that defensive, I'm sure I'm right."
"NO!"
"Whatever you say, Stan"

׺°”˜'”°º×

something short-ish, I wanted to add a bit more Kyle so... here it is lol