Happy New Years, Mi Amorֶָ֢ (Side Story)

Happy New Years everyone! (2024)

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Stan rushed around. He had asked Randy if he could use a barn house for a New years Party.
"Why not just host it here, Stanley?"
"Because you'd get everyone high, dad!"
"pfft- don't assume." Randy scoffed at such an accusation, but he knew his son was probably on point.

Stam grabbed a few things and ran from the house to the barn, decorations, food, drinks, some beer he stole from his dad and some snacks his mom had helped him prepare before he had to go to his dad's. Shelly was sitting on the couch. She was supposed to help Stan prepare, but she was instead 'busy' texting some of her friends.
"Shelly, can you bring the banner?"
"I'm busy, Stan!"
"With what!?"
"trying to invite more people!"
"what- whatever! just- ugh!" He groaned before he grabbed the banner and swung it over his shoulder, trying not to drop whatever he had in his hands already. He ran outside, the cold air hitting his face once more. it made it slightly difficult for him to breathe as he ran, but he managed. He was lucky he had his inhaler on him at all times.

He placed everything carefully on a table, some cups, some napkins, and some of those silly New years photo props. He looked around for a ladder before spotting it by the back wall. He grabbed it and carried it to the front, climbing before he realized he had forgotten the nails and a hammer. letting out an annoyed groan before climbing back down and rushing to grab it from the table, once more climbing back up, he pulled the banner from over his back and tried to place it on the barn, he struggled a bit before choosing to give up and focus on that when someone arrives. When did he tell them to come? was it 10? a 4 hour party, he hoped it would be 4 hours. He climbed down and pulled his phone out. It was 8 pm, but he wanted to be ready beforehand. He knew some of his friends were those to arrive early.

He stuffed his phone back into his pocket as he received a text. He ignored it for a few minutes as he organized the cups next to the empty bowl. Pulling it out, he saw it was a text from the group chat.

o==[]::::::::::::::::>

Cartman: "Stan's holding a party, and I wasn't invited!?"
Kyle: "Who told you?"
Cartman: "Butters did! Butters was invited, but I wasn't!?"
Kenny: "Well, Butters is a better choice..."
Kyle: "Yeah, no one wants a fatass at their New years Party, fatass."
Cartman: "screwed you guys, I'm leaving this chat,"

Cartman has left the group chat

<::::::::::::::::[]==o

Stan rolled his eyes before he messaged Cartman, telling him he asked Butters to invite him to the party. Cartman didn't seem to care through text, but he most likely will show up regardless.

Stan continued preparing. As time ticked, he would be sure to run out and look at everything before running back inside, adjusting something that looked 'out of place'. Once he thought everything looked right, he was a bit out of breath. He heard a car and he ran out to the front of the farm. He sees Kyle, Kenny, butters, and not so surprisingly, Cartman getting off the car, Kyle waves at Mrs.Brovfloski.
"Now don't forget, Bubby, have fun and stay safe," she smiles as Kyle groans. She drives off, leaving them there with Stan.

"Hey guys!" Stan smiled as he called out to them. They turned to see their friend standing there.
"What's up, dude?" Kyle smiled, Kenny waved as he adjusted his mask. Cartman had his arms crossed as he looked at Stan.
"Where's the food?"
"This is why we didn't want a fatass here."
"Stan said I was invited, stupid Jew." He scoffed as he stuck his tongue out at Kyle. Kyle rolled his eyes before his attention went back to Stan.
"Need any help with any last-minute things?" Stan thought for a second before he remembered.
"Oh yeah! can you help me put up the banner? it's 10 minutes before everyone else makes it!" He panicked a little and made a run for it back to the barn, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, and Cartman ran behind him.
They got to the barn, and Stan was telling Kyle how he could help, Butters and Kenny went off to look for another ladder while Cartman grabbed some snack and ate them in a rush.