ησ.¹⁴

Craig managed to recover from his cold, or maybe it was a fever? he didn't know, he was just glad he could go back to school. he already had a warning for missing school too much, this wouldn't help him anymore.
Craig sped through the halls until he reached his locker, his friends waiting there for him.
     "Yo Craig!" Clyde grinned as he waved
     "hey" Craig greeted, he opened his locker and began stuffing his stuff inside. "how much did I miss?"
      "We started the next unit in history and math" Tolken answered as he opened up his notebook to the notes, "you can copy down my notes" Craig grabbed the notebook and thanked his friend. Looking through the equations and some helpful examples, he knew he could rely on Tolken for neat notes.
Tweek took a sip of his coffee before speaking up.
      "We're still reading the Odyssey in ELA, I think we're in...." Tweek paused as he ticked letting out a whistle, "chapter 6"
      "h-hey fellas" Jimmy chirped up, "I-I just saw a c-coup— a couple having sex on their own a-acc- own accord, it's really something you O-Od-odyssey for yourself!" He grinned as the others looked at each other.
       "YOU WHAT!?" Clyde blurted out "WHERE!?"
       "Clyde—"
       "Let him" Tolken grinned as he stopped Tweek. Craig stood there, and glanced at everyone. Clyde started talking to Jimmy and tried to get the full 'story', even Jimmy was a bit confused.

Craig grabbed his things for first period
      "Think you'll be in the clear?" Tweek whispered to Craig, he turned around and gave a sort of confused look, "you know.. absences?" He cleared up, Craig made an "o" shape with his mouth as he understood.
      "Hoping, why, worried about me?" he asked jokingly
      "I worry you won't graduate, dumbass." Tweek chimed as he took a sip of his coffee.
      "I'll be fine, my mom called in and told them I was sick, I think she had to argue the truth..." He thought for a bit as he tried to remember the conversation he heard during breakfast once. "anyways, I should be excused." He pat Tweek's shoulder.
      "If you say so" Tweek shrugged.

❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱✧⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

Craig sat in ELA with Tweek a few seats to his left, he took down notes before the teacher would erase them off her smart board, not really paying attention to the lesson. He would sneak on his phone and either play a game or text Stan and the others, depending on who would respond.

o==[]::::::::::::::::>

Craig: Stan, you there?
Craig: is someone actually focused in class? 😱
Craig: Staaaaaaaan
Craig: fine, fuck you 🖕😒

-

Craig: Clyde
Clyde: what's up dude?
Craig: what class are you in rn?
Clyde: History, not doing anything today though
Craig: lucky.
Clyde: Odyssey not your think? 💀
Craig: not even, he just gets seduced by a goddess and cheats on his wife to save his sorry ass.
Clyde: honestly? forget the wife, stick with the goddess!
Craig: You would be a horrible husband...
Clyde: oh shut up, you agree
Craig: dude..
Clyde: what?
Craig: I'm gay...
Clyde: a god then?
Craig: that's even worse, old mother fuckers and for what?
Clyde: power?
Craig: Yk, Aquarius is a guy that Zeus fell in love with, Hera hates him and makes his life miserable in mnt. Olympus.
Clyde: 🤓
Craig: Fuck you.
Clyde: Love you too buddy 🫶
Craig: and here I thought I was gay.

<::::::::::::::::[]==o

     "Craig." Their professor called out to him, he looked up from his phone and smiled a bit embarrassed. "What did Odysseus do?"
     "cheated on his wife to save himself?" she let out a sigh.
     "Craig.. that was from a few chapters ago, you haven't followed with the reading?"
     "I haven't been here for a week, I've been out sick" she nods her head.
     "hm, alright. be sure to catch up on the reading, we'll be testing on the Odyssey next week." The rest of the class let out a groan as they also were now getting this information. "Please pay attention." She finished up before turning around and started writing on the board again.

❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱✧⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

Lunch was tolerable. Everyone was there but the attention was on Butters- or Marj.
     "You're Butters today?"
     "Here I thought I'd stop calling Kenny a fag."
     "I uh—"
     "Wait Butters is trans?"
     "You missed a lot while sick"
     "Guys let them speak—"
     "I mean Butters looks pretty cute as Marj, but when? how"
     "Fellas—"
     "Are you Marj or Butters?"
     "I'm both" Butters finally answered. "Some days I feel like Marj, and other days I feel like Butters." Kenny crossed his arms and nods as if agreeing with his partner. "I would appreciate it from all of you if you address me as either she/her when I dress as Marj or he/him when I am Butters. They/them is also ok cause sometimes I feel like neither and would just be dressed as Butters.." He explained as he began to grow a bit embarrassed.
     "FINALLY! I'M NOT THE ONLY LGBT KID!" Craig whisper-shouted.
     "HEY!" Kenny, Stan, and Tweek all glared at Craig.
     "oh shit, right." Craig grinned a bit, "wait— okok, aside from Tweek and Kenny being gay-ish, you're gay too, Stan?"
     "what? no, I'm bi"
     "he came out like... 3 years ago dude" Kyle chimed in
     "seriously?" Everyone at the table nods. "how the fuck-"
     "there there, it's ok to be stupid sometimes" Stan chuckled as he pat Craig's shoulder.
     "Back to Butters though, we got you dude, you're our friend and I can say on behalf of all of us— except Cartman, you got our full support" Tolken gestures as he speaks, everyone nodding.
     "so... Butters is transginger" Cartman summarizes
     "transgender."
     "same shit."
     "not even close." Cartman rolled his eyes.

❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱✧⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

Art went smoothly, Craig sat behind Stan while watching him draw some doodles of Sparky. Their teacher went on explaining a few bits of anatomy as well as explaining the next art project.
     "Alright everyone, with that being said, we will be doing our next art project, in pairs, you will be sculpting- yes, sculpting- the human body. the muscles and nervous system on one side and the skeleton structure on the other. This way you can study the bone structure and learn about the anatomy placements of your body!" She smiled as she explained, gesturing over to a skeleton display that worse a tophat and a tie in the corner of the classroom. "You are allowed to choose your partner, once you do, please come up to my desk for supplies and a textbook." She finished speaking as she walked to her desk and sat down.

Craig tapped Stan's shoulder and as if he knew, Stan looked over and nods
     "we got this in the bag" Stan grinned. Craig smiled softly before standing up and walking over to their teacher's desk.

Walking back they decided to look through the textbook first and start with the head.
     "OK I think what's best is the head for now. since it's a pretty simple shape. We need some wire and aluminum foil to create the base we want to sculpt on"
     "Why don't we just make the whole thing out of clay?"
     "well I assume we have to fire it after... and if it were thick enough, it can explode as well as if it were hollow." Craig nods understandingly.
     "where's the wire cutters?" Stan asked as he looked around.
     "probably the wire cutter drawer?" Stan stared at Craig for a second
     "I knew that."

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
this looked longer in my notes...
anyways, I'm alive and I'm actually gonna try and finish this 😭
Happy Lunar New Years to those who celebrate it 🫶