Chapter 6: The Higurashi Family

The week had quickly gone by for Kagome. Now it was time for her and her family to return to Tokyo, Japan, so she could go back to work and help them decorate the party. Before she could, Kagome wanted Hank and his two friends to come over.

The reason why she wanted to invite Hank, Deimos, and Sanford to Valentine's Day party is that they finally got along and became friends. They had talked, spend time, and known each other for four days, so she wanted them to come over to the party. She knew it would be a long way to Japan. Friendship might be a stay bond that was briefly new to her.

So everyone packed their things and ready to head back to Japan, so they could come over to the Higurashi Family.

***

At the same time, when Kagome and the others were ready to head back to Japan, Hojo was still at the hotel, talking to his mistress about the discussion they were having it. He told her that he has to go to a party with his girlfriend and planning to propose to her on Valentine's Day. Sawa looked displeased as she wasn't looking forward to meeting Kagome, not only because of jealousy. Only because she was mad at Hojo for leaving her for Kagome, which made her distressed.

Only because Hojo is a falsehood who kept on cheating on Kagome with Sawa. Even though Hojo did cheat on her because he got too bored and wanted to have some fun with Sawa.

Right now, they were arguing about why Hojo wanted to propose to Kagome on Valentine's Day.

"Are you seriously wanting to propose to her Valentine's Day!?" Sawa argued, placing her hands on her hips.

"Yes, Sawa. I want to. No matter how much I love her, no matter how much I want to be with her, I can't break her heart by telling her the truth about our affair." Hojo said with a sad look.

She scowled, "What about me!? You chose me over her! You loved me! You're the one who left Kagome for me!"

"No, you're wrong, Sawa. My heart belongs to Kagome and my heart doesn't belong to you, no matter what. I can't let her find out about our secrets. What about if you can come with me to the party, so I'll tell them that you were just a friend and Kagome will know about this."

Sawa narrower her golden eyes and became more frustrated, "What!? You want me to come over to the party!?" She groaned, "See!? This is exactly why you still want me! I figured that you wanted me instead of her!"

"No... Not only because I wanted you at the party. I only wanted you to be invited to the party, so they will know that you're my friend." Hojo argued.

She clenched her fists with rage. "I know you want to be with her, but I need you to make a choice! Do you want to be with me or do you want to be with her!?"

Hojo managed to finish his sentence, "Sawa, you can't be that serious--!?"

"Choice, now! Do you want her or do you want me!?" Sawa shouted at her.

He created sharply and revealed, "Kagome... I still want Kagome, Sawa. I have known her since high school. I have loved her with all my strength, saying how she was different and special from anyone else I had ever met and I would go as far as to die to save her."

She sighed in defeat. "Fine... You can be with her whatever you want, Hojo, but don't expect me to change your mind. Also, why do you want to invite me to the party? They don't even know about me, especially Kagome."

Hojo smiled and kissed her on the left cheek, "Let's just say everyone is welcoming the guests to the party, so they'll know that you're one of the guests." He told her, "Now, I have to go. I have to go see Kagome. I'll see you around, babe."