Chapter 21: Sawa's Baby

It has been a few months since Kagome had one nightstand with Hank J Wimbleton. She returned to Japan and continued with her life. The only thing that was bothering her was that there was something off. She can feel it in her body and her soul, but Kagome can't figure out what it was. And for some reason, Hank has been on her mind more than usual. That in itself was odd. She sometimes watched the news about Hank killing everyone for a mission.

Lastly, she had been feeling a little queasy sometimes. Sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the evening, but she doesn't think anything of it.

She missed him. Her long-lost killer lover.

Just then Kagome heard the news that Sawa had given birth to a baby girl, so she paid for a visit and went to the hospital. Although she knew Sawa had affair with her ex-boyfriend, she wasn't mad at her about what happened. She was mad at Hojo for being a horny pig. When she arrived at the hospital, she met up with Shippo and Ayame who waited for her.

"How is Sawa?" Kagome asked them.

"She's doing great. And guess what? It's a baby girl and she looked like her mom, anyway," Shippo said happily.

She smiled. "That's great. May I see them?"

Ayame nodded. "Of course. By the way, Sawa wants to talk about what happened."

"Okay." So she entered the room and found Sawa laying on the bed, holding an infant in her arms. Kagome smiled at this how adorable they were in reaction. However, they reminded her of a movie.

"I hope I didn't interrupt your moment, did I?" Kagome asked, coming in.

Sawa shook her head. "No, you do not. And I want to thank you for coming."

"You're welcome," Kagome said.

Sawa looked down sadly, "Kagome, I don't know if I should tell you this, but I've been fooled by being with Hojo behind your back." Sawa began, "Kagome, I want you to forgive me for what I've done in the past. What I did to you was horrible and I cannot forgive myself. I just want you to know that I care about you and didn't mean to break your heart by having an affair with Hojo."

Kagome gazed upon her. "You are forgiven."

Sawa blinked. "Really?"

She nodded. "Yes. Even if you're one of Hojo's victims, it's not your fault. You've been a good friend to me since we met a couple of months ago."

Then Sawa smiled in relief. "Thank you, Kagome."

Kagome nodded again. "You are welcome." She said, "By the way, have you named your baby yet? I really love to meet her."

She smiled and said, "We think we should name her Itaru."

"Itaru is a beautiful name," Kagome said happily.

"Thank you," Sawa replied.

"You're welcome," Kagome said.