Chapter 22: Stay With Me

On her way back home, she felt that she can't see Hank anymore. She came to the good house as she still missed Hank and want to see him. Suddenly, she heard a footstep approaching her as she turned around and saw it was Sesshomaru who went to come to see her.

"Sesshomaru, what are you doing here?" Kagome asked, wondering why he was there.

"I noticed there is something on your mind. Care to tell me?" Sesshomaru said.

She sighed as she looked away. "I miss Hank." Kagome confessed, "I'm in love with him, Sesshomaru. I don't know why, but I missed him. We had one night together after we went to go see Pearl Jam. However, he couldn't get out of my mind."

He hummed at this as he began smirking, "If that is the case, then I had sent your things to Nevada. Also, the jet leaves in three hours. Get packed."

Kagome widened her eyed in shock. "What!? Why!? I never said I wanted to move to Nevada!"

"I know, but I have already discussed with your uncle, saying you are moving in with Hank," Sesshomaru told her.

Her face gone pale. "Hank is going to be pissed."

"Do not worry. Doc said he was going to surprise Hank by moving in with him. However, he'll be happy to see you again." Sesshomaru said.

"Promise?" Kagome asked with a puppy look.

He sighed as he walked up to her and kissed the top of her head, "I promise, Little Sister."

Kagome then smiled as she hugged him, thanking him for everything.

***

The flight from Tokyo to Nevada was going to take twelve hours, Kagome made it in time as she was feeling hungry and exhausted from the flight. She got off the plane and trudged through the small airport looking for her uncle. She looked at the faces in the crowd when she noticed a man with a mohawk hairstyle holding up a sign with her name on it. She smiled, knowing it was her uncle.

"Uncle Tobi," Kagome said, waving at him hello.

"Kagome, great to see you again, baby girl," Doc said happily as he dropped a sign and pulled her into a hug.

"Me, too," Kagome said after a hug.

"I got a call from Sesshomaru saying you're moving with Hank. Is it true that you loved him?" Doc said.

She nodded, blushing. "Yes, I do."

"Come along. I'm taking you to Hank's place," Doc said.

She nodded again, bringing her things. "Okay."

***

At the same time, when Kagome was coming over, Hank was at home while thinking about Kagome all night. He truly missed her since he had one nightstand with her. If they truly loved each other, then why do they hesitate to be separate? However, it was complicated for both of them.

Suddenly, he heard a car pull over and he became curious. Who could it be? Was it Doc? Was it Miranda? Was it the boys? He just wanted to know. Just then with his own eyes, Kagome suddenly appeared at his doorstep with her belongings and had Doc by her side, having left Japan.

He sweatdropped and said, "Holy shit..."

Hank went to the doorstep and faced them with a surprised look.

"Um... surprise?" Kagome said with a nervous smile.

Then he gave her a devilish smile on his face as he placed his left hand on his hip and moved his index finger slowly to tell her, "Get over here."

Kagome gulped as she looked at Doc with a sweatdrop and looks back at Hank. "Uh oh..."

"Well, gotta go. Have fun, you guys." Then Doc took driving away, leaving Kagome with Hank, not knowing what will happen next.

Kagome's face went pale as she saw him with a devilish look on his face. "... I'm dead."