Chapter 13: Nevada Corporation

When Kagome arrived at the Taisho Corporation in no time, she was leaving them to themselves, with donuts, and coffee as she made her way to Sesshoumaru's office. She knocked on the door as she waited for a second and then opened the door, sticking her head inside. Sesshoumaru sat behind his desk staring at her and she opened the door before walking to his desk. Standing before him, she said, "Sesshoumaru, the Nevada Corporation is here waiting for you in the boardroom."

"Thank you, Kagome. You may go back to your office now," Sesshoumaru said, watching as she nodded before leaving him to himself. Well, here it was. Standing he rubbed his neck before walking from his office and toward the boardroom. He saw Kagome close her door before he did and shook his head thankful for once his mind didn't betray him.

"Hello gentlemen, I have the contracts ready and you may read them before signing if you wish," Sesshoumaru said, closing the door as he made his way to his chair, sliding the two contracts toward their owner.

The Auditor nodded and began reading over his. He took notice that Inuyasha also read over his before nodding in approval. "I believe this will do Lord Sesshoumaru," he drew out his address name as if it was a bad thing.

"Yes, everything seems to be in order," One of an employee said reaching forward for a pen. Before he signed though he slides over his contract to Sesshoumaru. He watched as he read over the contracts before nodding and signing them as he began to sign.

The Auditor had already signed before Sesshoumaru read over his and nodded when he said he was acceptable. He had expected that and smiled anyway. He watched as Sesshoumaru signed his before sliding it back over the large table.

"Well, if we are done here, gentlemen. I believe we shall start the party," Sesshoumaru said coolly.

"Indeed," The Auditor nodded in agreement.

***

Meanwhile, Sawa woke up finding herself in a hospital, which confused her. Then she remembered how she went to go tell Hojo that she is pregnant with his child then things turned upside down when she just vomited and collapsed in front of the man she once loved when she tried to threaten him to tell Kagome about what he did in the past. However, she knew this is bad when Hojo was leaving her pregnant so he could marry off Kagome, acting as if nothing happens between them.

Furiously, Sawa had enough of Hojo's bullshit as she prepared to leave the infirmary and needed to go to the party, so she could tell Kagome about Hojo's secret affair.

"That bastard... He will pay for leaving me pregnant with his woman of his," Sawa told herself in anger, leaving the room now finding herself walking through the hallway as she went to go find the elevator so she could get the hell out of there.

She couldn't wait to tell everyone what Hojo did, this will humiliate him.