Chapter 14: Valentine's Day Party

The meeting had gone too fast after The Auditor had signed the contract. However, this Auditor guy looked suspicious to her. He literally reminded her of Naraku, which despicable her out. This time one of her family finally arrived at the party and her eyes widened and squealed.

"Hello, Kagome." Doc greeted her happily as Kagome threw herself at him and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back gently.

"I'm glad you guys are here," Kagome said happily as she went hugging one of her family. After that, she brought them something to drink. More guests began to arrive in no time. First Shiori and Jinenji and then Koga and his pack. By this time, the wait staff has already started to walk around serving hors their drinks. Kagome About an hour into the party, more guests arrived and Kagome surprisingly knew it was Hank, Deimos, and Sanford.

Kagome walked up to them and said, "Boys, it's so good to see you all here. Please come in."

"Thank you, Kagome," Hank nodded as he and the boys walked into the party.

Just as Kagome was about to leave, she heard a female voice calling out to her. "Aren't you going to let me in, too, Kagome?"

Kagome turned around quickly and saw it was Sawa, one of their friends of Hojo's. She smiled at her and said, "Yes, come in, Sawa."

Sawa nodded, coming into the party. After that, she went to go get herself a drink as she waited for it to be happening.

Suddenly, she saw Hojo was coming in he brought out a smile and looked forward to seeing his girlfriend, which pissed Sawa more. She knew for sure he was a liar and that he was supposed to break up with Kagome and be with her and the baby. Unfortunately, he doesn't. He had chosen Kagome over her, so he could leave her pregnant for dead.

At the same time, when Hojo arrived, a pissed-off Hank was just glaring at him as if he didn't trust him at all. Then suddenly he saw Sawa walking up to Hojo with an angry look, which confused him. Sawa padded Hojo's shoulder and asked him if they need to talk in prevent, so Hank went to follow them and see what was going on.

As he does, he went to go hide in the corner of the wall and listened to their conversation. Then an argument went far.

"Like I said, right now it was impossible!" Hojo said with a serious look.

Sawa scoffed, "Why not!? I just came here to confront you, asking you why you were just a selfish bastard for leaving me alone! Yet, you never cared at all! Why you ever care is for yourself!"

"Look, Sawa, I don't have anything to do with you anymore. Right now, it's Valentine's Day and I have to propose to Kagome to be my wife." Hojo argued that he wanted to marry the woman of his dream.

Closely, Hank peeked through the wall and continued listening as he saw Sawa continue shouting at him with sage, "You are such a deadbeat father, Hojo! An asshole to me! A whore! You just don't get why I needed you to be part of our child's life!"

"Even if you say something like that, everyone is going to hear us arguing," Hojo said with a warning look.

"Let them hear it, so they'll learn about what you did!" Sawa shouted at him again.

"Sawa..." Hojo paused as he turned around and saw it was nothing. He felt like being watched as he felt scared when he knew someone was going to tell everyone about this.

As for Hank, he was shocked to hear this. He also heard the word 'child' as he knew Hojo has been hiding things from Kagome this whole time. He never believed this is happening right now. Not only if he wanted to tell Kagome about this, but he rather let Sawa about Hojo's secret affair. She was smart enough to do so.