Chapter 23: My Bloody Valentine

Hank whined to his lover as he saw them opening her eyes. His own were clouded with happiness and a bit of lust from the night before. They lay together, legs tangled in a loving embrace after he happily meet Kagome again when he found out she planned to move in with him.

"How do you feel?" Hank asked.

Kagome gazed up at him, love filled her eyes as she replied, "A little sore but other than that. I am fine."

He smiled at her, muzzling in the back of her neck while kissing it. Still, though he has a metal jaw with no lips to kiss on it. "That's great to hear."

He lay down on the bed and pulled her close to him. He was now hers forever. Her eyes lit up as she smiled brightly. That smile made Hank smile as well.

"I'm tired" Kagome stated.

"Then sleep," Hank said, pulling the blankets over them as sleep overcame the two of them.

"Kags?"

"Hm?" Kagome looked up at his gaze.

"Marry me," he pleaded with her.

She smiled at him. "Hell yeah."

***

Years went by, and everything was nice and peaceful. Valentine's Day has returned and has a better day since last year was terrible because of Hojo who cheated on her with Sawa. This year they're having a great time. For those of you who are wondering how they were doing. Well...

Inuyasha and Usagi got married on Valentine's Day before they knew they were having a quarter-breed child, which made everyone happy.

As for Miranda and Jebus, they are now engaged and Miranda ended up becoming pregnant. The same way everyone got engaged on Valentine's Day.

Sawa came to visit them during the holiday party as she brought her baby daughter Itaru with her. However, Sawa became friends with Kagome and Miranda since things went happened last year. Lastly, she ended up having a boyfriend named Taisuke. They were happy together and one day they will be married and Taisuke becoming Itaru's stepfather.

As for Deimos and Sanford, those guys are doing great. Yet, both ended up joining Inuyasha and Koga when they went out on a mission.

Strangely, Doc continued working as a dissenter but ended up encountering a woman named Annette. Somehow, the two ended up dating at the same time. Miranda was very happy for them.

Lastly, Hank and Kagome have been dating for a couple of months and having a better year of Valentine's Day. It was just then they got married after the day of Valentine's Day. However, they ended up having a son named Kage Higurashi Wimbleton. When they had a baby boy together, Miranda's happiness at the idea of becoming an aunt, and she suggested that Kage and the baby should cousins as playmates.

Kagome was happy as everyone was able to enjoy their lives in peace. Life had become perfect.

The End