[4] Article

BOBBY CANNAVALE AND SADIE CHALAMET SPLIT AFTER THREE YEARS TOGETHER

During an interview at an event this weekend Sadie Chalamet, 29, revealed she was no longer with long time boyfriend Bobby Cannavale, 52

"You are alone tonight which is a rare occurrence since you began dating Bobby Cannavale. Where is he tonight?"

"Bobby is currently filming but we are actually not together anymore. We knew me going tonight would begin speculation of all the wrong kinds so instead of letting tabloids get ahold of the lies first we figured we'd just put the truth out there. It was a mutual break-up, we have a lot of love for each other. Our schedules just didn't work anymore but we wish nothing but the best for each other."

"I'm so very sorry to hear that you guys are no longer together but I am glad to hear that things are smooth and weren't more difficult than they had to be."

"Bobby and I have a lot of respect for each other so there was never any hard feelings when we decided to take this unfortunate step. Luckily we handled our situation properly instead of letting things get worse and things become messy. That wouldn't have been fair to either of us or the people around us who stand on our teams. We needed to remain one unit just separately. Really the most difficult part for us now is figuring out a schedule for Frankie Baby. That's where it's going to get tricky and the gloves will come off. Hear that, Cannavale, I'm coming for you and my dog!"

It seems as though another friendly break-up falls under Sadie Chalamet's name. Chalamet has had a few public relationships that have ended on good terms and have resulted in friendships since their departure from each other. We hope that these two find away to end up on that same level because personally we were #badie stans.

She was afterwards asked who she was excited to see that evening her response was:

"Oh god, I don't even know who is coming tonight. Probably Pedro Pascal. I'm obsessed with him and he's just amazing at everything. And he's currently the internet's daddy which makes him my daddy too since internet makes majority of my daily life. Which is incredibly pathetic but I am going through a break-up you guys. It's all I have."

Though it was an interesting answer, Chalamet stands correct. Pedro Pascal is the internets daddy.