[11] Article

ARE PEDRO PASCAL AND SADIE CHALAMET DATING?

In case you live under a rock and didn't see the trending news Sunday night at the Emmy's, Pedro Pascal and Sadie Chalamet stole the show. The two were invited to the event separately as presenters for differing categories. Sadie Chalamet, 29, arrived at the carpet first wearing a custom Vera Wang gown but while being interview by E!News Correspondent Laverne Cox, Pedro Pascal, 47, had interrupted. 

It was a fast interaction and a fast happening as Pascal went straight out of the gate asking if she would be his date for the night. She agreed and they spent the night being beside one another as their dates. It was an interesting coupling but honestly, we're thrilled for it. The pair was the talk on social media and was even questioned during the show by Pascal's friend and co-star Tiffany Haddish. 

After the award show ended, Chalamet showed up to the Emmy's After Party in another custom Vera Wang dress with Pedro Pascal's hand in hers. There weren't any paparazzi allowed in the party but someone that was inside had shared a video of the two dancing erotically in a circle of people that were surrounding them and cheering them on. What happened after is unknown to us but just this afternoon Chalamet and Pascal were spotted taking a stroll with some coffees seeming to have a casual conversation. 

We tried reaching out to the two for a comment but have not received anything same with their associates

We tried reaching out to the two for a comment but have not received anything same with their associates. Obviously asking for some privacy but also wanting to figure this out themselves. To which we say, figure it out but then LET US IN!