[26] Instagram/Interview

@pascalispunk: Wow

@pascalispunk: Wow. Wow. Wow. Not only the most beautiful woman but a total powerhouse! Check out my lady's interview and shoot with @people #llama

{1,304,202 likes, 535,093 comments}

@pascalisdaddy: okayyyy i cannot be the only confused by #llama right?????
@mommychalamet: it's in the article and it's the most adorable thing I have ever read in my life!!

@florencepugh: mommy. sorry. mommy. sorry. mommy, not sorry. mommy 😍😍

@pauline.chalamet: Okay sis!!!

....

I: Sadie, I'm so happy to be sitting down with you today!

S: As am I with you!

I: Now I'm going to just dive right in. You're currently here to direct an episode of your sisters show, Sex Lives of College Girls which was created by the wonderful Mindy Kaling. Can you tell us anything about it?

S: I can't say much except that I didn't realize how slightly awkward it would be directing my sister how to kiss someone. *laughs* It's been a great experience and I've been wanting to direct and write for a long time so I'm glad I got the chance to do it with my best friend and one of my absolute idols who is, as you said, the wonderful Mindy Kaling.

I: I bet you were starstruck meeting her?

S: Oh god of course! I was so starstruck and I was incredibly nervous. But she's the sweetest human being ever and I'm grateful she gave me this opportunity.

I: We cannot wait to see the episode when it premieres. To move on to another topic, recently things have to light about a previous relationship you had with actor Theo James. Your court documents that were filed against him had been obtained by the media but you've remained quite quiet about the situation. Are there any updates if you're willing to provide us with one?

S: I can say that the entire situation is being put behind the both of us. We sat down and had a meeting with our lawyers and have come to an agreement that we will address it's over and nothing more. We actually on better terms than. I think either of us have actually imagined. And that's the last either of us will say about it so on to your next topic.

I: Well said and I respect your request. I'm going to move into what is flooding everyone's minds and the internet which is your relationship with Pedro Pascal. We all just want to know, how are things going?

S: Horrible. Worst thing ever. I hate it but we're contractually obligated to one another. *laughs* I'm absolutely kidding. Pedro is the love of my life. Which oh my, this reminds me of a funny story that happened literally yesterday if I can share it?

I: Absolutely!

S: Pedro and I were both scrolling separately on social media last night just before bed. He looked up at me and said "You're the llama." And I made the exact face you just didn't. I asked "The llama?" He replied with "Yeah, love of my life."

I: Oh my god.

S: I know! So I nicely told him "That's not how l-o-m-l is pronounced." And he asked "How is it pronounced?" To which I replied "I don't know but that's not it, honey." And Pedro goes "Well it is now, my llama." Now whenever I say "love of my life" or see "loml" I'm going to instantly think of llamas. I adored it though it's the cutest thing ever.

I: I feel like that just gave us some serious insight to the playful and adorable nature of your guys' relationship.

S: We have so much fun together and I'm very very lucky to be his llama and him be mine *laughs*

I: Do you and Pedro ever talk about a future? Marriage? Babies? Etc?

S: We kind of have but not entirely. I'm pretty sure we're both on the same page that neither one of us is leaving the other and they are completely stuck now. But we just got a place in New York together while still staying at my sisters house in LA majority of the time. I think we're going to have to figure out a permanent place before we really get into talking kids. But I would absolutely have Daddy Pascal's babies.

I: I feel like the internet says the same thing on the daily.

S: And you know what, I don't blame him. He's a very sexy and very amazing man. I'm a very lucky lady.

I: Before I let you go, what can we expect from you in the future for projects?

S: I can't tell you anything because there isn't anything. After I finishing directing, I'm going to be taking a much needed break for myself and following Pedro to Canada where they're going to be filming The Last of Us.

I: Do you have any part in helping with the show?

S: Craig Mazin, the amazing creator of the game, wants me to work on at least one episode but he hasn't really convinced me yet. Not saying he won't but he just hasn't yet

I: It was great talking to you today, Sadie. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

S: You too!