[18] Real Life

There's some smut in this chapter!!! So I'll leave  this  >>> when it's starting in case y'all don't wanna read it. I'm not great at writing it but I did my best. And there shouldn't be too much of it because this is an SM fic

Sadie went finished unpacking her bag into the drawers before heading into the bathroom. She decided to come early to see Pedro to surprise him. Things were truly different with Pedro but in the absolute best way possible. She hated being away from him which is why she had to come early. And though they miss each other, they're just sit on FaceTime all day and night, like they're actually with each other. Sadie loved when Pedro would prop his phone up on the nightstand and play his iPad. She always joked he looked like a sexy grandpa which lead to him hanging up but inevitably calling her back. 

The relationship was fun, it was comfortable, and there was no pressure. For the first time in her life she listened to her gut that was screaming to say yes to go out with Pedro, and it's paying off wonderfully. 

She looked at herself in the mirror, she tried to be sexy but without being obvious. Teasing Pedro was her favorite pass time, especially when he had no way of taking care of himself. The way he'll let out an aggravated sigh with a slight whine behind it, his hands would try to tease back but Sadie knew all too well that once he got really into it, it would only make his frustration stronger. She unbuttoned the top buttons of Pedro's button-down that she had stolen from his closet. She had tugged one side into her jeans while the other side hung loose. Her bob was wavy and all natural which Pedro was a sucker for. He loved her hair short because it exposed her neck, exposed all of the bites she tried her best to hide but never could. 

She slid a necklace from Pauline with a 's' on the chain and a few rings that she knew would make Pedro's skin crawl and his breathing stutter when they brushed against any part of him. It had been a few weeks since they'd seen each other and Pedro had teased her so much over the phone it was time for her to get him back. Especially when he wasn't expecting it. 

Sadie quickly left the hotel room deciding that if she spent anymore time looking at herself, she'd end up changing her entire outfit and not going. She found her Uber and texted Keegan Michael-Key that she was on her way. She had been teasing Pedro about wanting Keegan's number the past few weeks since he had been working when in reality she had it the whole time. Her and Karen Gillan had hit it off at the Avengers: Infinity War premiere that she had attended with Anthony in 2018. With a simple text to Karen, the number was hers. She made the plans with Karen first but found out that Keegan and him had hit it off so well that she knew they would be around each other most of the shoot. 

"So what brings you to town, Ms. Chalamet?"

"I'm visiting my boyfriend. And you can call me Sadie."

The Uber driver was incredibly nice to her and hadn't bombarded her like others would have. He was respectful and she felt comfortable. "My daughter, Amaya, is a huge fan of you and told me that when I picked you up, I could only refer to you as Ms. Chalamet because you're Hollywood royalty."

"Oh my god, she's so sweet. Why don't you call her up really quick? I'd love to meet her." The Uber driver touched his phone and opened the FaceTime app and clicked on the first name. Sadie was a sucker for her fans and felt like there wasn't enough in the world that she could do that would amount the same to them helping her be successful. She had them to thank for everything she had. So she owed them everything. The call was answered a girl who looked to be sixteen answered the phone with a gasp see Sadie's face behind her fathers. "Hello Amaya! How are you?"

"OH MY GOD! MOM, SADIE CHALAMET IS IN THE CAR WITH DAD! SHE'S ON THE PHONE WITH ME! Oh my god I'm so sorry I'm fangirling."

"Absolutely no need to apologize, honey! Your dad was telling me about how you told him to only call me Ms. Chalamet. He also told me you were a big fan and I just had to say hello."