[12] Text Messages

Flo Baby🌺:
Hey Honey! Soooooooooo why didn't I know about you and Pedro Pascal????

Slim Sadie:
because there's nothing to tell right now, flo

Flo Baby:
I know you spent the night with him!
Timothee told me because Anthony told him!
Oscar also told him because Pedro told him!
I also know you guys are together right now so TELL ME!

Slim Sadie:
fuck it.
he's amazing, florence.

Flo Baby🌺:
The fact that you just called me Florence tells me everything. Yet I still need to know all the details

Slim Sadie:
florence
he's amazing. just truly amazing. romantic. incredibly sweet. respectful.
and since i know what you're going to ask next...
yes.
so fucking good. so fucking hot.

Flo Baby🌺:
Soooooo are you guys like official or is this a fling like with Taika?

Slim Sadie:
i'm not going to lie i really want us to be official. but is it too soon after bobby?

Flo Baby🌺:
Sadie
It's never too soon. If you're vibing with Pedro then I say go for it, sweets! You and Bobby haven't been together for four months, sometimes it doesn't take as long as you think to move on.

Slim Sadie:
you don't think i'm making a mistake?

Flo Baby🌺:
I told you you were making a mistake being with Theo but you didn't listen. I turned out to be right. If I thought you were making a mistake I wouldn't have told you to go for it, Sadie! And even though you and Bobby broke up, I don't think there was a mistake made there either.
I have a really good feeling about you and Pedro. Truly. And you know I have your back through everything and I'm always here for you no matter what. (heart)

Slim Sadie:
okay. prepare for me to break the internet.
again.