[34] Real Life

I literally love writing them! I give myself butterflies writing this stuff AH! Please enjoy this butterfly filled chapter. I think it might be my new favorite. Or maybe it's still dadalorian. I can't decide I love them both so much!! Here's a long one and a sweet one :)

"Have you tried swerving Sadie?"

"Absolutely not." Sadie laughed while watching the video on her phone. It was just as funny in a rewatch as it was in person. Watching Pedro explain swerving to the other guests and Graham Norton was stuck in her head. "She's pregnant now and I love her to death but she's even more ruthless thank before. Which I didn't think was possible." She was actually truly happy that Pedro had slipped up in the interview and they weren't hiding the pregnancy anymore. They could live care free again and not worry about hiding her body when they walk out in public together. 

"She seems so darling." Dame Helen Mirren calling Sadie darling was what she thought would be the highlight of her life. But fifteen minutes later she met Dame Helen Mirren backstage and she was the sweetest ever. 

"Oh she is, she's the sweetest human being, when you're on her good side. Which is hit or miss for me right now because on the bad days of her pregnancy she just looks at me and goes "you did this." And I never know how to respond so I just say "sorry" with a shrug."

"I mean you did do this but I'm happier than ever. On the good days." She mumbled to herself as she started swiping through her phone when Pedro shifted in the bed. He rolled over to see her scrolling on her phone and wondered how long she'd been up for. "Only about forty-five minutes. Don't worry I slept." It had become routine for Pedro to roll over and find Sadie awake the past few weeks. Sometimes she was up for a few minutes or she had been up for hours. 

Pedro scooted over and rested his head against her growing belly after placing a delicate kiss to it. She set her phone down on the nightstand before laying her hands on Pedro's head. Her fingers began combing through his soft curls as his hand rubbed against her belly. His ear pressed against it wondering if he can hear anything going on in there though he knew he probably wouldn't hear anything. "Buenos días mi bebé." Sadie smiled watching him and listening to him speak in a whisper to her belly. "I cannot wait for you to get here. I cannot wait to meet you. I love you so much already. Only a couple months left." 

"Can you believe that?" Pedro turned his head to the other side to look up at his wife while keeping his cheek firm against the skin of her belly. "Only a couple of months until the baby is here. I mean, it's crazy. But our entire story has been crazy so I guess it's normal."

"That's a contradicting statement but you're right." Sadie laughed and continued to brush his hair. Pedro shifted his hand a bit and suddenly felt a small little push against his head. "Wow, they already enjoy beating me up." Sadie laughed at Pedro before placing her hand beside his to feel the baby shift around. They had been obsessed with each movement from the baby since it started kicking. "I don't want to get up."

"Me either, Pedrito Dorito." He eyed her for the nickname and she just smirked. "But tonights a big night, we're going to the Oscar's! Your sister is nominated and you're presenting. This is going to be a good night. Then after that we can relax until our sweet baby makes their way into our arms."

"We should probably discuss what we're going to name the child, Mama."

"No way. I say we go the Elon Musk route and just let Franklin run across the keyboard." Sadie joked and Pedro couldn't even hide the smile that crept on his face. Her and Pedro have names in mind but decided to wait it out until they saw the beautiful baby in their hands. Then they can decide what name really suits them. "Come on, Honey. We gotta get up. Coco is going to be in here soon and so is Shaker." Pedro sat up off of his wife's stomach and placed a loving kiss to her lips.