[24] Text Messages/Real Life

Father Isaac:
Hola Hija! I hope you're doing okay! I'm thinking of you more and more everyday. I think the kids, Elvie, and myself are going to pop on over to see you tomorrow afternoon. The boys have been begging to see you and Timothee. And as your father I want to check on you

Sadie Chalamet:
Thanks Pops, I'm doing okay and a lot better than I was thanks to how quick the media picked the papers up. And I miss the boys so please bring them over! Timmy is out of town for a project but we can FaceTime him so he can talk to the boys. He's basically stayed on FaceTime with me all day long even though we don't say anything to each other. And Pedro has been amazing by taking care of me. I'm truly lucky for all of you guys <3
Thanks for checking in Oscar!

Father Isaac:
Always kiddo <3

....

Pedro set his phone and turned his head to see his dream come to life, making her way into the living room. It was the first time she had pulled herself away from any of her devices since the news broke about Theo's shit-talking. Pedro had been shutting or locking everything in order to keep her from constantly checking tabs. He just didn't want anything more negative to affect her.

"Well, well, look who pulled themselves away from technology for some quality time with her loving boyfriend and dog?" Pedro joked as Sadie laid herself down on Pedro's chest. Her head immediately fell to his shoulder where his hand cupped the side of her head. He knew her favorite thing was having her head rubbed in times of stress and he did just that. Franklin got cozy at both of their legs that had tangled together. "You doing okay?"

Sadie nodded and picked her head up to look at Pedro. Someone his dark brown eyes held more light than the sun was letting in. He was her entire muse and the entire reason she was coping incredibly well with this situation. "Thank you for everything. I truly appreciate you, Pedro." He awed and pushed his lips against hers in a gentle but passionate kiss. "I love you." 

"I love you too, Sadie Elaine." She gave him a small but genuine smile before sinking back down against him. Pedro's arm wrapped around her back while the other continued to cradle her head. It had been hard for him to see her so invested in the way the media was taking and handling this tragic happening from her life. He had wished he could've prevented it from happening to her but life doesn't work that way. He vowed to himself that from here on out he would protect her from anything out and ensure her happiness over everything. "I don't know when they're going to be here but just so you know, the gang is going to stop over."

"By gang do you mean my "victims" and Florence and Sebastian?" 

"Yup."

Sadie sighed but with a smile on her face. She was actually happy to have her closest friends come over for a night of chaos and most likely intoxicating themselves. It was what she needed. Pauline had walked into the living room quietly catching the view from the side of the couch. Pedro and Sadie completely caught up in their own perfect world together and that was exactly how Pauline had wanted it. 

Pauline went to walk back upstairs until the front door was opened and Anthony walked in with his arms raised completely out. "PAULIE SHORE!" Pauline turned with a smile and saw Sadie stuff her entire face into the couch cushion underneath Pedro. "Where is the girl of the hour???" He walked around the corner to see Sadie rolling off of the couch with Pedro sitting up. "SADIE!" Anthony lifted her up and Sadie couldn't help but laugh. 

"Anth, put me down or I'll kick you out." Anthony set her down and she saw the rest of the group walk into the living room. "Flo Baby!" Florence gave her an incredibly tight hug. They weren't able to see each other much because she lived in the UK still. "Sebastian!" Sadie and Sebastian were good friends from the moment they met all because they bonded over making fun of Anthony. "Last but certainly not least, hello my Taiks."

"Sadie, how are you?" He hugged her and rubbed her shoulder looking down at her.  He had noticed that her face looked much more relaxed than the last time he had seen her and he was relived to see things were looking up. "Nevermind, I got my answer." Sadie smiling remembering how Taika would do that to her when he knew she wasn't going to be honest. Whenever he would ask if she was okay, she would lie and say "yes" but he broke that pattern by saying exactly what he just did. It brought relief over her to not lie and to not break the dam.

Everyone sat in the living room and prepared for a spontaneous game night. It had been a while since they had done a game night but it was one of Sadie's favorite things to do with everyone. She wished Timothee was home to participate but knew he would probably try to play over FaceTime when he was done filming for the day. "I love you Sadie, but I'm kicking your ass. I will NOT take it easy on you."

"Anthony, you can't beat me anyway. I don't even know why you're trying to trash talk."

"That's how it's going to be?"

"I think that's exactly how it's going to be." Sebastian chimed in before Anthony had hit him with a pillow.