[22] Article

SADIE CHALAMET SUING THEO JAMES

In recent documents that have been obtained from TMZ, Sadie Chalamet is suing ex-boyfriend Theo James for breaking an NDA that they had signed at the end of their relationship. The two dated for over year in 2016 when the actress was 21 and he was 32. They kept their relationship incredibly private only being caught in public together casually.

It was rare to catch them at an event or project together. We might finally know why. After years of speculation that it was just because of the eleven year age gap, it turns out things were not Hollywood glam behind the scenes. 

In the documents, Chalamet claims that James had caused her emotional distress and has redacted information about incidents including her brother Timothee Chalamet and sister Pauline Chalamet on a night in 2017 before their split. There were other parts that had been redacted from the public.

This news comes just weeks after James appeared on a radio station interview where someone asked about his relationship with Sadie. The actor had this to say:

"We don't speak. We have absolutely no contact and for the better. Sadie and I were not a good match at all. I mean her and her siblings fought me like a night or two before we actually broke up. It was a mess and it just didn't work out. I'm the one ex that didn't get that "friendly" treatment that Taika, Anthony, and Bobby have gotten. And that I'm sure Pedro will get when they break-up too."

"You're not a fan of her and Pedro Pascal?"

"She's either got really bad daddy issues or she's just after the money."

James then went on to say that he felt the same when she was seen with Taika Waititi who shared a brief romance with chalamet, Anthony Mackie who was with her for a year, and Bobby Cannavale who was with her for almost four years. After the radio interview got huge media attention, people weren't sure how to perceive it and the internet was divided. 

Now with this new information and Chalamet taking legal action, who knows what really went on behind the scenes of their relationship?