Eighteen

⚠️TW//medium⚠️

Jordanplum10
Los Angeles, CA

Liked by jackiep, aja22wilson, and 12,482 othersJordanplum10: rare sighting of a homebody out in the world for a night

Jordanplum10: rare sighting of a homebody out in the world for a night

Cgray209: You look hot, girl!

***

"JP! You look like you're having real fun! What is this?" Aisha gasps, her arm falling over Jo's.

"I am having fun." Jo rolls her eyes, "I have fun in life."

"Mmh. That's debatable." Aisha shrugs, "Mostly you just play basketball, and when you're not playing basketball you're thinking about basketball."

"Basketball is fun." Jo points out.

"Ya, but so is the rest of life, and for once in our friendship I don't think you're thinking about basketball tonight. That's a good thing."

"Well, I wasn't, but now that you brought it up..."

"Nope! Stop thinking about it, come dance!" Aisha shakes her head, pulling Jo with her towards the rest of the team in the middle of the club.

"No way!" Jo stops as someone grabs her arm softly, only halfway to where the team is, turning to see a shorter girl with dark hair and full lips grinning at her.

"Hi, are you a fan?" Jo asks, falling easily into what Jackie calls her customer service voice, that she she's when talking to fans.

"No!" The girl laughs, "I mean kind of, but that's not why I stopped you. You're Jordan, right? Jordan Plum."

"Ya. Wait, if you're not a fan how do you know that?" Jo scrunches her face slightly.

"I'm Brandy, our boyfriends are in the same band." The girl laughs.

"Oh! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I haven't actually met anyone in Michael's life yet. I feel awful for not knowing that already, especially when you clearly know who I am." Jo chuckles nervously, dropping the front she had up.

"Don't even worry about it, you're pretty busy from what I understand. I'm with Calum, the bassist, and he mentioned how happy Michael seemed after you two met, so I social media stalked." Brandy shrugs, "Do you have a minute? I want to introduce you to Margaret, she's one of us too! And one of my best friends."

"Sure." Jo chuckles, glancing over her shoulder to see Aisha focused on the team and not her anymore.

"Great!" Brandy grabs her hand, dragging her towards the other end of the bar. "Marg!" She calls out as they approach a tall brunette.

"Hey, B!" The girl turns quickly, her arm falling over Brandy's shoulders.

"Margaret, this is Jordan, Michael's new boo." Brandy pulls her into her side.