Chapter 6: Kissing The Actor On Set

Start writing your story

Mario POV at Universal Studios in Los Angeles, LA 

The actor Mario is been busy working on the set on his new movie following smalls roles. He will be starting in his first leading role. So he is looking for a beautiful leading lady to audition for her leading role in his movie until he is finally announce, but he will call his girlfriend Crystal Jennings from Virgina while she out of school for Labor Day. They been better since. Mario is finally decide to call her school and invited Crystal to the movie set in Los Angeles, CA. He dial the number. The telephone rings as Mario waits.

"Oh Crystal, I got surprise for you."

Crystal POV in HBCU in Virgina

Crystal is about to get ready for Spring Break when she answers to the telephone. She answers.

"Hello?"

"You have a phone call from Mario Sims. Would you like to accept the charges?"

"Yes. Mario."

"Hey beautiful."

"Oh Mario, I'm so happy to hear that you call. How everything going on the set in Los Angeles?"

"Everything is going into production."

"That is great."

Mario is got a great idea.

"Hey now Spring Break is almost here, how about I will invited you to the movie set. What do you think? Would you like that?"

Denise is overheard Crystal talking to Mario wants to come to Hollywood. She is not happy this. So she sneaking behind the hall following her.

"Oh Mario, I would love to come to the set. I ain't never been around in Hollywood before."

"OK I will have the limo pick you up from school and take you to the airport like next week."

"Yeah! I got time to packed and get ready."

"Alright. I will see you when you get home."

"Hey. Mario I love you."

"Love you, beauty."

They hang up. She got jump and joy.

"YESSS!"

She ran to the door as she to the dorm room as she ready to packed. Her roommate Whitley overheard her screaming and so excited.

"Hey Crystal, Why are you screaming? Who is that?"

"You are not gonna believe who I got a phone call from Los Angeles and invite me to the set in Universal Studios

"Who is it?"

"The actor Mario Sims. He wants me on the set next week."

"Oooh Crystal, It's gonna be great but what about your parents from New York?"

"I will talk to them when I get home. Oh I wish I can hang with you guys on Spring Break next week, But Mario wants me there."

"You go have fun. I will see you back after Spring Break."

She went continue to packed, but Denise stand front of the door. She stun Crystal.

"Oh! Denise, what are you doing here?"

"So you gonna to meet your boyfriend  Mario Sims on the set? Huh?"

"Why is none of your damn business?"