Chapter 43:Living In Fear

Author note: The Huxtables are back in the chapter. So how long she is gonna take when she tells her parents now she admit to Crystal that she slept with her husband and lie about her been raped. She been kept secret in a long time. Its time. Its another short chapter.

Months Later in May 

Denise Huxtable's future is in jeopardy year she is recovery after the abortion. She left school but she is fear getting kick out of school during third semester. Now she is finally ready to tell her parents Cliff and Clair about what happened. She try to hold back tears when she went down stairs.

"Uh mom, dad."

"Denise, it's been months. Your sister Rudy told me about Crystal visiting.

"Oh no! Rudy, you didn't-"

"I got no choice. She slap her."

"What? Denise, how did this happened?"

"Rudy, you should go back to your room and get ready for bed."

"But its 7:30 PM, I ain't ate dinner-"

"Now!"

She marched up to her room.

"Awww man!"

Her parents wants some the truth from their daughter.

"What is been going on?"

She is finally tell them the truth.

"Crystal knows. Do you remember that the Anthony Sims before he rape me in Sunset Hotel in Chicago, IL?"

"Yeahh! Now he is still in jail where he was now. Why brought up again?"

Denise try to hold back her tears now she confessed.

"Well I was in Chicago, when I met Mario days before he learn he is Anthony Sims the killer. I-I slept with him."

Her parents are shocked.

"YOU WHATT?"

"I SLEPT WITH ANTHONY SIMS!"

Her mom Clair is upset and outrage. She put her hand on her mouth try not to break down.

"DENISE, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?"

"I went to dig up about Anthony in Sunset Hotel in Chicago, IL where he is waiting on his fiance Crystal."

"You damn right you wouldn't thinking-"

"How long is been going?"

"It was before they getting married. Dad, You don't know what he did to me. I slept with him again. This time in Santa Monica, CA in Gateaway Hotel where he stay at. She was looking for him, and she caught us. She knows about us. I'll try to save Crystal. She should've left that son of a bitch for what he abuse his wife."

Their parents are outrage with their daughter's behavior and betraying Crystal.

"Denise, You watch your month. Your sister Rudy is asleep upstairs You're been lying to us for a year telling the press conference that Anthony rape you. Did she confront you about the affair?"

She finally tell her mom while her dad is listening. He is very furious and can't look at his own daughter.

"She confront me and she find out I was doing article about Mike and Crystal on stage. I didn't sent to the media. I sent to the tabloids."

"You realize what you done? You're gonna be comment perjury for lying."

"Guys, I didn't mean to harm them and betray her."

"Denise, I want you go the Hillman and admit to the dorm director and the whole campus for what you done. You're gonna get your stuff and clean out of your dorm room. You're not gonna go back there for the third year."

"You can't be serious."

"LETS GOO! NOW!"

She feared that she will be face more troubled in couple of months.

Author note: GOO MOMMA HUXTABLE! Denise should've been ashamed to herself now she told her parents everything and she is already in trouble. Stay tuned, readers.