Chapter 10: Dreams Comes True

Crystal POV in Virgina

Crystal is very excited now the movie Shaft is finally complete the production, but she start to get feeling about what's going on with Mario Sims. He is not ready to tell her about her past. She is now back in HBCU as she prepared  for the last day of school as she get ready for the Summer to get here.  Whitley is just start packing as she ready to headed home to Atlanta, GA.

"Girl, Summer is just around the corner and the dreams are finally coming true."

"You two more years. Come on, How long you been with Mario Sims like since you graduate from high school?"

"Come on, I love him. He is the sweetest and he brought me the flowers on Valentine's Day. He gives me life."

Whitley is got to something to tell her the news.

"Crystal, I got to tell you something."

"What?"

"There is another roommate for Denise."

"Oooh who is that for that dweeb now?"

"Well her name is Jalisa Benson."

"Jalisa Benson. Huh? How old is she? Is she in mid-20s?"

"She is 26."

Crystal is stunned and can't believe it.

"Whatt? No way. She is almost headed to the 30's by now."

Crystal is start whisper to Whitley.

"Is she too old for college?"

"Lets not think about that now. She is married too young and she divorce."

"Well well well. That means She got to share her room with 26 year old roommate now she is single?"

"Thats right."

"So when are you gonna tell Denise about her new roommate?"

"When she come back from Queens."

"You mean Brooklyn?"

Crystal correct her.

Denise POV

Denise is down stairs checking her mail, but when she sees the mail. It's for Crystal Jennings. She is sneak to see who is from. She is stunned when she sees it. So she went to knock on the Crystal's door.

"Hey, super star."

"What?"

"You got mail."

"Put under the door."

"Can you just let me first in before I go?"

Crystal is so annoying with her Denise, but she ain't got no choice.

"UGH! Come in. What is it?"

"Summer is around the corner. There is letter is sent my mail by mistake."

"And it better not be junk. Just tear it up." 

"No Its really serious. It's for you."

"For me? Let me see."

"There is a audition for the new video and the rest of the ladies will be choosing to be-"

Crystal is stun when she sees his name.

"Crystal, what is it?"

"Is-is for Michael Jackson's next video."

"AHHHHH MICHAEL JACKSON?"

"Shhh Whitley, Someone will overheard us. Oh shit! Michael is about to shoot his next video. I'm gonna to audition in August, and is the same day his Birthday is coming up. I can't wait to see him again.

"But Crystal, what about your boyfriend?"

"Yeah When are you gonna tell him about Michael?"

"I'm not ready since he won't tell me about what happened. But I gonna tell my mom first."

"OK good luck. Crystal, is Mario OK?"

"He just have a nightmare and its about something happened."

Denise is overheard about Mario's nightmare, but she runs downstairs.

"Thanks. oh Denise, by the way. STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS!"

Denise is had it been call nosey.

"You know what, I'm sick of Crystal call me nosey. Since I overheard about Mario Sim's nightmare. I'm gonna find out what is going on with him when Crystal comes back. He is hiding something." 

She is talking to herself.

Author note: YAYYY! Her dreams are coming true. She is finally become a movie star. Crystal is gonna to audition for Michael. She is soo excited to see Michael for the first time after his brothers done with the Victory Tour, and what the hell is Denise's nosey ass up to? It's can't be good.  Stay tuned, readers