Chapter 14: Reunited at Last

Author note: The moment is finally here

Author note: The moment is finally here. Crystal is finally ready to meet the man that he is about to make her a video star after her fiance Mario Sims make her star in her debut movie role Shaft . Her dreams are finally coming true after all this years. What expect this chapter is how he is gonna reacted when they reconnected? 

Mike POV  in Skid Row, Los Angeles

Mike is already waiting on the actress Crystal after he learn that she is about to married the actor Mario Sims. He is really excited now he moved on from former child star  Brooke Sheilds and obessed over Diana Ross now she is still married. He is ready in a long time. He can't wait to see her on the set. Mike is chat with his sister Latoya Jackson.

"Latoya, Did you see the picture of Crystal Jennings? She is lovely and she is so damn fine."

"She sure is, Oh my gosh! That is the same girl that you met backstage at the concert back then. It's true that Crystal is gonna married to the Box Office star Mario Sims. Huh?"

"I still can't believe that she is .I finally chose her because of her looks but I aint seeing her in audition, but now she won. I'm looking forward to work to with her, then I get to know her more."

Meanwhile in Hillman POV

Her friends are shock when Crystal announce the news.  Denise ain't like the idea.

"What? You are moving to Los Angeles, CA? When?"

"Well, Mario is got a beautiful penthouse months, and then we are on the beautiful romantic boat in NYC in Central Park."

Jalicia is stun when she ask.

"Crystal, are you saying that you and Mario-"

"Yes! He propose to me front on everybody at the park and I cry tears of joy, and I say "yes. Mario Sims and I are getting married."

They are stun about her engagement to Mario. They have mix feelings, Denise are not happy about her announcement.

"Crystal, Can we see the ring?"