Chapter 44: Moving Day

Fun facts: Michael brought Neverland Ranch 35 years ago this year in Santa Barbara County, California I'm add to it the chapter

Fun facts: Michael brought Neverland Ranch 35 years ago this year in Santa Barbara County, California I'm add to it the chapter. Michael says he never sale the place but he don't live there anymore since he passed. This chapter is fiction. This picture is his house. This chapter is gonna be very emotional for The Jackson family as they faced a heartbroken lost.

Mike and Crystal POV

In 1990, Mike is live there for two years now. Crystal already move her stuff to their place. They're been dating since after Bad Tour ending after been on the road for two years. Its been three years since. They are taking their relationship to the next level. Mike introduce to the rest of his brothers. He invited his mother Katherine and his sister Rebbie. Crystal already met Janet but she is prepare to go on tour soon, except Latoya because their family disown her after moving out of Hayvenhurst. She moved out and now Mike moved out next. He is started to miss her sister.

"Oh mother, I can't believe Latoya is not coming since she was marry Jack Gordon."

"I know, honey. Your father try, she is making a mistake. She should've call us."

"Mother, her and Jack been married for three years. She doesn't love him. He wants our fortune. I don't trust him."

Crystal look around and she loves it there. Rebbie gave her house warming gifts two years ago.

"Rebbie, I'm really wish your brothers could be here. It's been years after I met them. How they are doing?"

Rebbie is sad about something. When Mike came back from talking to his mother, He felt something got him very emotional.

"Umm, My brother got something to tell you."

His eyes are started to watery like glass.

"Mike, what's the matter?"

"Crystal, while we are in relationship, my brother Marlon call our house, it's about our grandmother."

"What happened?"

"She is in a coma after she have a open heart surgery earlier this morning."

"Are you serious? Will she recovery after she wake up?"