Chapter 27: Face to Face Shocking Twist

Author note: There is gonna be a big twist in the chapter and It will change everything

Author note: There is gonna be a big twist in the chapter and It will change everything. Is it rape or it's is a lie? It's been twists  that it didn't see it coming. WARNING! This chapter contains domestic violence abuse and graph and too disturbing for the readers and explicit chapter too much for the readers too. READERS DISCRECTION ADVICE!

It's now 1988 POV in Santa Monica, CA

The holidays are over now after celebrating Christmas year ago as a couple. Crystal and Mario it's been married year ago. Crystal is finally ready to start out after she finish cooking steak and loaded bake potato. He is finally ready to eat dinner. She ain't waiting around to tell.

"Mmm! Oh Crystal, that steak looks good."

"Thanks, Mario."

"So what are you tell me."

"OK! Do you remember when I did the video with Michael Jackson? You didn't improved."

"Yeah I remember last year that you are in his video. I'm glad you and Mike didn't kiss."

"Well Michael Jackson's manager Frank DiLeo announce that he is going back on tour in February and Mike is going to Kansas City, Mo."

Mario didn't like about it what he is hearing.

"Mike's manager wants you to do what?"

"I'm going to Kansas City, MO. Michael invited me to tour with him as his partner."

Mario is start to rage and angry when started back slap Crystal and fall on the floor. She cover her mouth and she her eyes started. She was shock and horrify of her husband. She covers her face as she begin to cry.

"Oh Crystal, I lost it. I didn't mean to-"

She started to sob.