Chapter 40: Explanation To Do and Blackmailed/Keep Her Safe

Author note: Crystal and Denise confrontation continues and this chapter is gonna revealed the truth about the article

Author note: Crystal and Denise confrontation continues and this chapter is gonna revealed the truth about the article. What Denise will say to her? Will she tell her the truth? It's getting good.

Crystal and Denise POV in They Huxtable's House Brooklyn, NYC

More confrontation continues when Crystal came in to their house while Denise's parents are gone out. She wants the truth about the article about her and Mike and then answers. There is a twist. She finally admit it what she did.

"Before he rape me, We did have affair while you dreaming about Michael Jackson before and Anthony about to get married. I found the picture of that woman is me for real. I don't know who that person took the picture of me and your ex-husband until I found who really is was Anthony that man who kill his stepfather Curtis."

Her sister Rudy is shocked when she overheard that her sister slept with Crystal's husband.

"Oh no! How could she?"

She run to her room while Denise finally tell Crystal the truth. She was shocked discover that she wrote the article

"Are you telling me that you knew that I was dreaming about Michael Jackson, years before I appear in his video, and then you wrote this article before you published?"

"It's been true all along that you have feelings for Michael all these years before you kissing Michael on stage years later. Oh Crystal, That is why you plan to leave your abusive husband for Mike."

Crystal is had with Denise bugging about her life. She got in her face in rage. She slap her.

"Denise, you disgusting little bitch. You're been sleeping with my ex-husband again when I was audition for leading role in Michael's video . You're been a lying try to seduce him after he abuse me. How the hell does your parents feel when they found out that you slept with Anthony?"

Crystal, you're threating me?"

"You're are gonna drop the article about me kissing Mike-"

"Or else what?"

"Or you're gonna be kick out of Hillman and Mike and myself are you gonna sue your ass for defamation our characters. You can be facing perjury for lying about Anthony rape you."

Crystal got the confession on tape after she admit that she lie about Anthony rape Denise. They have affair. Denise is horrified and she is so busted.

"You bitch, That is blackmail. you're would've dare."

"Don't challenge me. So what is gonna be, Huxtable? Stop sent the article to the media about me and Mike, or else You are gonna kicked out of college and can face perjury?"

"You're gonna to regrets this. Get the fuck out my house. NOWWW!"

Crystal finally left the house.

"You're gonna last few months left. DROP THAT DAMN ARTICLE!"

Denise is doomed. Her little sister went downstairs to see her. She is shock that Crystal slap her.

"Is Crystal gone?"

"Yes, she left. I'm sorry that you got to see this."

"Denise, are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

They hug together as she comfort her.

"I'm in big trouble."

Mike POV on Bad Tour

Michael is finally got something for Crystal before the tour wrap the US Tour before he headed to Europe.

"Crystal is gonna love this. I can't wait to give her a guest room. I got a surprise for her.

But Mike is very furious with his manager Frank because he knows about him and Crystal.

"Frank, I don't wanna hear it. You ruin my life."

"Mike, I'm sorry-

"Get out of my room and I can't deal with this right now. I'm thinking."

Author note: Oh shit!  Denise Huxtable is in big trouble now for lying and finally admit it. She is a slut now. I felt bad for her little sister that she saw their argument. She is now gonna down this time. Would she will drop it about Mike and Crystal before her parents finds out? Stay tuned and oh I'm soo excited about Mike's surprise for Crystal.