Chapter 4

They quickly followed, soon we broke into a run. Our chests expanding and falling, huge breaths were escaping our mouths- panting we made our way to the tuckshop windows. They were open so I took my bag off and jumped up and over the wall onto the bench. Sliding off the bench noticed the screen door to the outside on my right was Locked, stepping to the side to let Sky threw I saw food in the things they used to keep it hot.

"You's two stay and look around here, Flic and I will check the oval!" at the mention of her name Flic turned around to see what Aquilla was saying only to get a smirk and a wink in response. Both of us realising what she ment we both looked at her and she nodded. "No! Don't you leave us alone- me alone with her!" I whispered more demanding than pleading. "Come on tiny fishy show me the way to the oval" Felicity said as she smirked and ignored my comment. "Suck it up buttercup! You're gona have to deal with it, the simp needs to spend time with whoever their head over heals for!" they stated and ran off laughing towards the oval before I could get them.

"Head over heels-pfft yeah right" I sarcastically muttered to myself underneath my breath. A snort from behind me made me jump about as high as the countertop. As I fell back to earth Sky caught me and saved my head form hitting the bench. "Thanks" I said not wanting to spend another second in her arms. "Why would they leave all this food here"- she grabbed a garlic-bread out and unwrapped it, sniffing it, inspecting it, I just made a gag sound-" it's fresh!" She shouted and then teared off a piece plopping it in her mouth. I just made more gagging sounds.