Chapter 12

Within half an hour they were fully unpacked and ready to hit the beach. Out the gate, across the road and up the hill we finally reached the beachfront. The water was in far enough and we desended down the wooden steps to the sand, I half expected to see people walking with or without their dogs or playing in the water with their children,the beach was long but I could still see end to end and make out no one except us on the sand. The water was calm with little waves for once and surprisingly there was little wind, a gentle breeze blew hair into our faces. I had decided to bring the paddle board down as well because of the little wind, Aquilla and Felicity were out waist deep trying to catch a wave in on the boggie boards, we'd left our stuff under the tree on the bunch of stuff they'd dumped to stop erosion.

Me and Sky were running towards the water the best we could with the giant board under an arm, the water was cool and nice, little waves rolled against our legs as we pushed further into the water. The board was now on the waters surface, bobbing up and down as waves went underneath it, I hoped on and tried my best to stay on but it was very hard to balance since the board was filled with air. I managed to stay on for a couple waves before a big one came and pushed the board towards the shore, sending it out from underneath me, arms flailing out infront of me i ended up landing backwards in the water. I pushed my drenched hair out of my eyes to see Sky leaning on the board as she practically died from laughter, Flic and Aquilla were also dying of laughter a bit further out standing up with their faces up to the sky then they buried them in the booggie boards laughing while slapping them as well.

"Well your turns up! I wouldn't laugh now!" I yelled laughing to at my attempt to stay on. We stayed untill we started shivering, the tide had gone out a bit since we'd came but the walk didn't bother us, we just wanted to be dry and warm with a towel around us. After some warm showers and washing off the boards we sat down to watch something on the tv. "Hey put on Nowhere boys, I think there might be something in an episode that could help explain why were here" I asked Sky. "No put on The 100" Flic asked. " Oooh put on Wednesday!" Aquilla shouted.

"As much as your requests are shows I'd like to watch,I want to watch what Makayla was talking about, I too do remember their being an episode that could help us and then we'll watch Shadow a-" Sky had waited till they had all requested what they wanted to watch and then she told them until she got cut off by Makayla. "-Nd Bone! Shadow and Bone! Sorry! Haha jinx!" it had come to mind while thinking of other shows, Sky didn't look like she minded that I had cut her off almost, infact she had laughed after I said jinx. "YOU KNOW THAT SHOW!! OH MY GAWD IT'S TO DIE FOR!" Sky shouted with a red face, was she blushing? A grunt game from beside me I looked to see Flic and Aquilla with unhappy expressions, I guess they didn't like us fangirling. Sky found Nowhere Boys on the ABC ME app and pressed play on Episode 7.