Chapter 24

I jumped as Ace said "How are you guys here?"- I thought she ment as in were have you been, you've been missing for a month-" aren't you supposed to be inside? OH! You got let out early! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me what happened! Please!!" She said begging. "OH I'LL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED! First we get transported to a parallel universe and then spend a while entire month there, next we sleept in the-" I cut Sky off by nugging her in the side with my elbow only to get a glare from her back but she understood. "Haha that sounds like fun! Anyways what really happened?" Ace asked thus time desperately. "Ahhh! Just you know the normal eclipse stuff- being transported to another universe"- her face went blank-" joking,  joking  but in all sirousness all that happend was the moon ate the sun! At the fricking speed of a Galapagos tourtise!" I said trying to play it cool and we all broke into laughter.

One after another, soon kids were everwhere. We had done it! We were back! "So Ace what have we missed?" I asked trying to confirm that for sure no one had even noticed us go missing. "Whatcha mean? You were with me first lunch and unless you skipped your last class I don't know cause I'm grade eight and your grade elven remember" she said, rolling her eyes.

A memory came to my mind and I got up to run to the PA side stairs. The others followed after they remember how we'd found a base in the 'empty world', no-one was watching or sitting on the stairs and the cameras couldn't see us so I dug my fingertips into the only dark coloured brick and pushed it in. It went further into the wall, then a brick with a symbol appeared in its place for me to push into the brick and the wall started to part to reveal stepps.

As we desended down the staircase the torches blazed to life and stepping off the bottom step we saw it was the exact same as the ine we'd found. "Here me out! What if...it wasn't everybody else that disappeared-but us..we disappeared only to come back the moment we left!" I theorised. "So we just disappeared into a magical parallel universe that has our earth but two months ahead on the exact date but it's empty! As in no people and we stayed there for a month? " Sky asked and I replied " That pretty much sums it up..yeah".

We were back at the group trying to wrap our heads around what had happend and the note i'd found in my identical bag. It had my hand writing again saying: Nowhere boys season 3 episode 7. Flic quickly searched it up. Google explained that the four kids in the episode had retuned to their world and classic Sci-fi fantasy stuff gained powers. "Well thats literally us but without the powers crap...wait could we?" Aquilla asked curious. "Can I just say from now on that other place is now called 'Empty World' " I declared. We were about to head to class when my form teacher came up to me and said "Makayla I swear I saw you with your jumper on and not around your waist at the PA staffroom when the eclipse was on and also I swear you had very much less full bag in from". SHIT! Did she see us disappear?