Part 1

Y/n's POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night hearing a rustling noise outside my window close to my bed. I sat up peeking out of the little window seeing the bushes move as they make a rustling noise. As I watched the bushes hoping whatever it is will come out, it never did. So I got up grabbed my bow, along with some arrows. I headed outside and put my bow up loading an arrow onto it pointing it at the bushes.
"Who's there." I spoke out. The rustling stopped as I kept my guard up. Then as I stepped back a bit I heard a twig snap and some voices ahead. I looked to my right as the voices got closer.. I snuck into a near by big bush and hid as the figures got closer. I kept my weapon down hoping to get a good look at these figures.
"Tommy, We're lost. Thanks a lot!" Some boy randomly said.
"We're not lost! Just give me a second, jeez." Another boy spoke. I moved quietly around the bushes getting closer to them putting my bow back up with the arrow still on it. I pointed it at the two boys arguing then saw a third boy a bit behind. I pointed the bow at him pulling my arm back with the arrow in my hand. As I was about to shoot I stopped and looked at him for a second.
'He doesn't look.. human neither does the others..'
I thought. I put my bow and arrow down moving just a bit closer to get a better view. One of the boy's lit up a lantern and I could now see them clearly. There was a boy who looked half goat half boy. He had dark brown hair with dark brown eyes, I would barely see them. There was also a blonde boy who looked half raccoon half boy as well. He had blue eyes, but then.. there was the other guy I laid eyes on. He was tall but... he looked nothing like the others. He looked like an enderman but, different. Same height but different faceul features.. He had his face half black and half white with a strip down the middle of the two colours. On the darker side of his face he had what looked like a georgous emerald eye, and on the white side he had a red eye as dark as a Ruby. He looked so fascinating it was hard to look away.. he had long horns both different colours a long tail his hair was half white half black and he had a crown on his head whilst he was dressed in a suit. The others looked.. normal. They definitely weren't in a suit that's for sure. I took a step back but tumbled over a huge stick I didn't notice before. I made a big thud as I hit the ground. I'm guessing I got they're attention...
"Did you hear that?" One of the boy's asked. The other two agreed. I got up holding my head not realising I was standing up from the bush. The one with the lantern shined the light towards me.
"Who are you?" I looked up seeing they were all staring at me in confusion. Without any hesitation I ran.
"Get her!" I heard one scream from behind. As I ran I could tell one of them was catching up since I heard his footsteps behind me. I ran to a river and jumped over it barely making it across. I didn't stop there though, the guy behind me must've came to a stop when I jumped. I kept running pushing my legs to the limit where I had to slow down since I saw a cliff up ahead. I stopped directly at the edge gaining my balance. I couldn't jump this.. I'd die! I turned around seeing them get closer by the light in the forest calling out for me to stop.
"Hey! Wait!!" They came out from the forest and looked at me studying me carefully.
"Don't come any closer, strangers!" I held up my bow and arrow at the three spred out.
"Whoa! Just calm down.. we don't wanna cause any harm." Just as he said that the blonde boy pulled out a sword. I pointed my bow and arrow at him almost ready to shoot.
"WHOA! Okay! Tommy put your sword away damn it! We don't wanna spook her!" The boy with the dark brown hair continued. The blonde boy did as he was told and put his sword away.
"No sudden' movements!" I shouted still keeping an eye on all three. The goat boy moved forward very slowly as I pulled the arrow back he stopped putting his hands up.
"I said no movements!" I shouted once again.
"Alright..! Okay.... uhm, how about we get to know eachother..?" He spoke out.
"I would rather die!" I yelled. I quickly turned around as the boy yelled:
"RANBOO!" I Ignored it though and jumped off the cliff before two long arms wrapped around my waste pulling me back onto the ground me landing on the tall stranger. I tried to get out of his grip but it was clear who was easily stronger.
"Get off of me!!" I shouted. He stood up still holding me against his chest not letting me go. He held my waste with one arm as the other wrapped my arms down by my side doing the same with the other so I couldn't hit, him.
"Calm down! Please.." He worded out. Out of breathe I panted tiredly finally giving up on trying to escape. He sighed as the two other boys walked in front of me holding up the lantern shining it so I could see them very clearly. I examined them as they did the same for me.
"What do you want from me?!" I said to fill the silence.
"Okay first, We just need you to calm down.." I tried to kick him but the tall boy held me back again. The two in front stepped back a bit out of my range.
"I would rather have my head chopped off then listen to anything you have to say!" I kept struggling to get free.
"Shes a fisty one for sure.. damn." The blonde boy exclaimed.
"Let go of me!!" I yelled again.
"No! Just relax.." He replies.
"I won't listen to you!" I kept shouting.
"Then we won't either until you finally calm down.." He continues. I drop to the floor tired and exhausted. The boy who had me in his grip fell down with me still holding my arms down by my side with his arms.
"Are we cool now??" He asks. I didn't reply.
"We'll take that as a yes." The blonde boy responds.

(1146 words- DAMN that's a lot. But 1156 words now 😨)