Part 17

Periviously..

I knew Wilbur was right though.. if we picked up the pace, we'd maybe trigger something we wouldn't wanna come into.. so we played along acting normal.

Y/n's POV:

As we slowly went through the middle of the huge, field we could all still sense the eyes on us.. It was hella' creepy, if I'm being completely honest.
"You, okay Y/n?" A soft voice spoke from behind feeling his eyes looking at me, snapping me back into reality from my thoughts.
"Yeah, I'm okay. Just wondering when we're gonna get through all this.." I responded. I liked Ranboo's soft but kinda' deep voice.. it was smoothing, and calming. I could listen to his voice all night long, and all day long. It's a shame he's usually not much of a speaker though.
"Okay, I'm just making sure." He continued looking back ahead. For what felt like actual hours, months, years decades even! We finally made it into the forest again.
"That took forever. Jesues." Wilbur said sighing as we trotted close behind still.
"Tell me about it, I was about to get off the horse and start walking myself!" Ranboo replied. Wilbur and I chuckled as Ranboo slowly began to join in a bit.
"Since that took, decades, we better pick up the pace now. Now we seem more hidden than before." Wilbur reassured returning back into his serious state. He made his horse start to speed up, making mine and Ranboo's do the same with ours.
"Wait up!" I called out from behind making the horse run after, Wilbur's.
"WHERE WAS THE WARNING PRICK!?" I yelled again out to Wilbur specifically.
"Me, saying we should speed up was a close enough hint!" He called back. I looked over to Ranboo who just shrugged. As I looked back in front of us, I didn't take my eyes off Wilbur, as he kept speeding up taking tight turns around things. I made sure we followed close behind. As I watched Wilbur's horse jump over a fallen' tree I knew we were coming close to it..
"Hang on!" I yelled to Ranboo. As we got closer before we jumped I felt two long arms wrap around my waste gripping onto me tightly I could barely breathe! I felt Ranboo's chest on the back of my back and his head curled down just behind my head, into the back of my neck.. as we finally jumped over the fallen' tree I only found myself flustered like mad, when we landed.. what was wrong with me?! I could feel my heart beat, beating a million times, in just 1 second..! The way, Ranboo touched me felt like fireworks were being blown up into the bright night sky.. I didn't want him to let me go. But I knew he had too at some point which kind of disappointed me a bit. I had to keep the horse running so we could catch up to Wilbur a bit, since he was now far ahead. I didn't speak to Ranboo to let me go since I was trying to keep the horse from crashing into anything. Eventually, I'm sure Ranboo would realise what he's doing and he'll let go. For now though I had to concentrate! I saw Wilbur in the distance finally start to slow down, and I made the horse do the same as we got closer. His horse came to a stop, and eventually ours did too making our horse now stand next to Wilbur's.
"Why'd we stop?" I asked looking over to him with Ranboo as he just stared ahead, ignoring my question like we didn't even exist.
"Helloooo? Earth to Wilbur? Hey!" I waved my hand at him then grabbed his shoulder and shook him a bit.
"Y/n..." Ranboo said looking forward grabbing both my shoulders. I put my hand down from Wilbur looking ahead with the two.
There, we saw.. Dream George Snapnap, and a bunch of others I can't really remember well..

(I'M SORRY! I'M LAZY! Also because it's night and I'm tired as fuck. But anyway- 😭😭)

"So we meet once again.." Dream said smiling with his mask up a bit only revealing his mouth. He pulled out his axe, as George and Snapnap pulled out their weapons as well, along with everyone else with them. Wilbur Ranboo and I doing the same. I felt betrayed by, George and Snapnap.. but to be honest I did tell Ranboo litterily everything that we WERE gonna do...
"Either you turn yourselves in to us.. or, y'know... die." He continues.
"Thats not a fair deal." I responded standing our ground. I felt all eyes on me now.
"To be fair, If you want to make a proper deal, I suggest coming up with a better thought than that trash." I said still feeling all eyes on me, until Dream looked back to his friends then back at us.
"Okay then.. what deal do YOU want?" He asked standing still, with a smile still on his face. I looked at Wilbur unsure of what to say now. As I look at him I saw he was still staring at me, until he looked down thinking in his mind. He finally nodded at me, trying to signal that he'd take it from there. I slowly nodded back nervous on what he was gonna say. I felt both Ranboo's hands grab both my shoulders pulling me back into a hug, as he then wrapped his arms around my shoulders.
"Everything's gonna be okay, I'm sure Wilbur will say the right thing.." He whispered into my left ear. I could feel his hot breathe touch my skin, it was rather strange how he had cold skin all the time but a hot breathe.. it made no sense to me, but hearing those words from him in a deep calming quiet voice still, is amazing. So amazing it actually managed to calm me down a bit.. he really knows how to get girls and boys to like him. I bet!
"Listen, Dream. We don't want to cause trouble.." Wilbur spoke up.
"Thats a surprise hearing that from, you.. Wilbur." Dream smirked a wicked smile. I can't believe I chose to help him..
"Why have you all the sudden' gone soft for these two? Or... for this girl?" He continued. I looked over at Wilbur who seemed pissed...
"We just want to be on our, way Dream.. let us be." Ranboo said filling the silence.
"I'm afraid I cannot do that, Ranboo." Dream snapped.
"Leave us alone, you manipulating monster!" I yelled at him, grabbing everyone's attention again.
"Look whose talking.. after she said she'd agreed to help us tear down, L'manburg.." Dream said still smiling. He made my blood boil, as a voice next to us spoke again.
"you...what?" Wilbur said, as he looked at me. I looked over at him, not knowing what to do or say.
"W-Wilbur.. I-I... uhm......" I could barely speak any words, now..
"You.. we're gonna destory L'manburg with them?!" He yelled frightening me as I flinched to the other side a bit.
"It wasn't her fault! Dream manipulated her, Wilbur.." Ranboo spoke up for me in defence.
"Ranboo, are you blind?! She AGREED to help them! And your still taking her side? She was gonna destory our home! Your home." Wilbur snapped back, raising his voice at us. Ranboo fell silent thinking in his thoughts.
"Yeah! Well.. that was before i changed my mind!! I realised my mistake, and hey.. L'manburg isn't destroyed yet..!" I said trying to reason with him.
"Yet?!" He shouted again, getting more angry.
"We figured this would happen.. so now your all mad at eachother. Or... now Wilbur's mad at you both.. Wilbur?" Dream said, getting Wilbur's attention looking over at him.
"Would you be, very kind and give us Y/n? She needs to be taught a lesson.. If you give her to us, we'll leave both you and Ranboo alone.." Dream continues smirking still from ear-to-ear.

(1343, not bad 😌 1356 now though 😁 get some sleep too y'all!)