Part 12

Periviously..

"Are you okay? Did Dream or anyone else, hurt you??" He asked pulling me away from him checking all around me for injuries.

Still Y/n's POV:

"I'm fine Ranboo! Are you?" I questioned looking at him. I couldn't take my eyes off his eyes. They were just georgous to look at. As he finally looked up he realised I was looking directly into his eyes. We actually made eye-contact for maybe, 3 or 5 seconds. He broke both out gazes as he blinked rapidly. He stood up and held out his hand for me, like he did on that cliff to help me to my feet. I politely took his hand as he helped me up.
"Is everything okay..?" I asked still looking up to him as he avoided eye contact once again..
"Yeah, everything's.. uhm... fine." He said a bit nervous. He then put both his hands on both sides of my shoulders before leaning down to my height.
"Why don't you come back with me?" He asks. I looked at him confused.
"What do you mean?" I questioned.
"Y'know.. come back home with me! Back to L'manburg!" He continues with a smile on his face. As soon as that name came up my eyes widened. I kept quiet as I looked down to the ground.
"What's wrong?" He asked as his smile disappeared.
"...oh, Ranboo.. I would love to come back with you.. but I can't." I whispered not taking my eyes off the ground.
"...what-? Why..?" He asked standing back up straight but still looking down at me.
"...I just, can't. Okay?" I replied. As much as it hurt me, I had to resist.. I finally looked back up to him as he looked confused and surprised.
"..B-But- I don't understand.. why not?? You can be free, with us!... with me.." He whispers his voice a bit shaken'. How could I tell him that we're about to destory L'manburg..? His home...??
"Ranboo.. please, just listen to me.. I can't go with you. Please turn back.." I replied as I moved my hands up to his, removing his cold hands from my shoulders. He looked down at me shocked still.
"...I'm sorry." I whispered as I turned around.
"Y/n, wait!" He responds as he grabbed my arm.
"Ranboo!" I shouted almost tearing up as I turned back to face him. He let go immediately, showing he got frightened for a second.
"I-I... i have to go! I'm sorry!" I couldn't help but tear up as I saw his face turned into a sad expression. I quickly moved away picking up my bow and arrows before walking away into the forest trying to find Dream.

Ranboo's POV:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.. I had finally found her... just for her to walk away from me..? What did I do wrong? What did I say wrong..? I can't just let her go so easily.. without hesitation or thinking, I already found myself running after her and shouting her name. 
"Y/N! WAIT!" I shouted as I saw her in the distance of the woods. I saw her slowly turn around to face me again. My long legs didn't make it take long for me to reach her. As I got closer I pulled her into one more hug again. Surprising her and myself..
At that stage, what was I doing with myself..? I heard her drop her bow and arrows as she hugged me back tightly. I closed my eyes as I softened our hug, quietly listening to the sounds around us, and listening to her sobbing into my shirt.
"I-I'm s-sorry, Ranboo.. i-i have made a h-horrible choice.. and i-i regret it, i-intirely..." She managed to mutter out with all the tears coming down her face. I shushed her as I stroked the back of her head letting her calm down.
"Catch your breathe first.. calm down." I whispered. As she did so, she slowly moved backwards. I looked down to her as she looked up to me.
"What, happend?" I asked as she sniffled.
"I-If I tell you... you'll h-hate me afterwards.." She mutters as she looked back down towards the ground. Without thinking AGAIN, I leaned putting my both my hands on both sides of cheeks wiping away her tears on both sides of her face as she looked at me surprised.
"..whatever you say, I could never hate you, Y/n.." I whispered. She softened her face and the rest of her body as she took a deep breathe.
"Okay.." She quietly said.
"Before I tell you.. we need to go somewhere quiet, just the two of us.. just in case..." She whispered very quietly. I nodded as she picked up her things, following her to somewhere quiet, somewhere, where it's just us two. We sat down in a little field surrounded by grass and not much trees around. As the sun set, she finally decided to speak up about what was happening. It was good to know she trusts me well enough for this..

Y/n's POV:

I took a deep breathe, hoping he'd understand me, and why I agreed to do this stupid thing.
"Okay... so, basically.. when I was technically kidnapped by Dream, George and Snapnap. They kept me in a room with bars and a metal door so it was kind of hard for me to escape, but anyway.. Dream came in one day and wanted to make a deal with me.. Or, like a promise...." I said as Ranboo listened.
"He promised, me that, I'd stay with them. In a proper room get actual food water, anything and I'd be treated respectfully. Just like a normal person.. but..." I paused and thought for a moment before continuing.
"He said... that was unless I agreed to... to destory L'manburg with him." I whispered as I looked down to the ground. I could tell Ranboo was surprised.
"...you didn't.... you didn't agree.. did you?" He asked. I slowly nodded as he looked a bit more frightened then before.
"Why??.." He asked again. I told him my entire back story about how I lived in L'manburg and everything else. I couldn't tell if he felt bad for me, or not.. but he put his hand on my shoulder as I took my gaze off of the ground to him.
"I understand.. you wanted revenge on, L'manburg... but, you must remember. Dream can be very manipulating! Even if you do destory L'manburg.. he's not a man of his word! Trust me, Y/n.." He continues with a worried expression.
"Even if you do take revenge on, L'manburg.. what difference will it make? Violence isn't always the asnwer.." He quietly said as he removed his hand from my shoulder. As I thought for a moment.. I realised, he was right... what was I doing at that rate..?

(1157 words? Not bad my G' 😀 but it's movin' up to 1174 now baby 👏🏽✌🏽)