Chapter 2. I'm a Conduit!?

In a dark place, our main protagonist opens his eyes to see two faint lights flickering in front of him. Confused and slightly nervous is his emotions remembering that he was supposed to be in an alleyway. How did he get here? Where is he anyways?

Standing up, he glanced towards the flickering lights shining like Christmas lights.

'It feels like their calling me.' he thought as he looked around.

As he wondered where the heck is he, he flinched when he the lights suddenly zoomed it's way toward his face, stopping only a few inches away from him. He backed away from it 

Looking at it, the lights were in a shape of orbs. They are same in shape and size, but different in color and aspect it shows.

One has dark orange hue, comparable with the color of sunrise. This orb has white and black smoke covering and circling around it.

The other orb is showing an electric blue hue. Noticing the blue lightning and cold smoke coming from the orb, he concluded that this shows an aspect of lightning and ice combined into one.

For a couple of minutes, he stared at the orbs. Izuku was so lost in thought that he didn't notice his left and right hand slowly rises at the orange and blue orb, respectively.

As the greenette touch the orbs a surge of power suddenly entered his body. His left side feeling heat while his right feels tingly and cold. However, he can feel his right side  begins to heat up for a bit until it was the same as his left side.

He looked at his hands and noticed that they were glowing orange and smoke was surrounding it.

(Just imagine Izuku smiling instead of Delsin)

Izuku can't explain why, but he couldn't stop himself from smiling at the power he was feeling right now. But a part of him was saddened. He knew to himself that he was only dreaming and this will be gone as soon as he woke up.

So before he woke up, he was about to use this power as long as he is still sleeping.

Izuku began to channel the power on his hand and experimented on it. He tried running with the smoke covering him and he found himself to be faster. He can also phase through objects as long as the object has holes or spaces where smoke can travel or go through, using the steel screen barriers and vents that somehow appeared out of nowhere.

He can also shoot balls of smoke. It took him 3 tries for him to shoot smoke from his hands. He even made a larger one, but causes too much energy. When Izuku tried to use the large blast, he couldn't produce the right amount and collapsed to the ground, panting.

Suddenly, a strange symbol appeared on in front of Izuku.