Chapter 14. The Sniper and Declaration

[A/N: I changed the chapter title.]

The sound of the after lunch bell can be heard throughout the U.A. campus as Izuku took his seat at the back of the class waiting for their afternoon class to start. The moment he entered the class he immediately felt the determination leaking out of his classmate's auras, especially Ochako's, albeit stronger for some reason.

Izuku could only huff in amusement. He expected this to be the case since the other classes are in the same zone as his class, judging by the determined and excited expressions of Toru's class. Though, he didn't like it when he saw the ungrateful kid from the exam glaring at him. Like what the hell did he do, besides saving his ass from the robot that was about to crush him?

Sighing at the memory, Izuku took out his phone to check what their next class will be. When he saw the next class, he could only blink and put away his phone.

Heroics History. That was their next class. The same class that Snipe was teaching.

Izuku was confused at first, remembering that Snipe was now in Tartarus, but he then remembered Aizawa-sensei introducing Mount Lady as one of the new teachers in U.A., it all made sense to him now.

Though knowing they will have a new teacher didn't make Izuku feel any better. Remembering how the staff would occasionally give him cold looks, ignore him, and lastly... attempt to kill him. He shook off a tear forming in his eye as the memory of the USJ incident began to creep back in his mind.

His thoughts were cut off when the door of the classroom slid open, making everyone look at the person who just entered the room. Their eyes met a tall woman with a curvy body. She has long, indigo-colored hair with numerous scattered pink streaks with two full shoulder-length strands of hair framing her face. Her eyes are purple with a mauve shade with dark, blue-colored angled eyebrows.

The woman had her long hair wrapped into a ponytail and secured with a hair clip. Her hero was a simple dark bodysuit with two plates underneath her chest and knee guards. She also wore a long scouter over her right eye, shaped like a lightning bolt.

The woman in question looked at the class and gave them an optimistic smile as she walked to the front of the classroom. As she walked to the front, she noted the curious looks the class gave her. Stopping in the middle, she stood in front of the podium and gave the class another smile.

"Good morning, Class 1A! I will be your History Teacher from now on!" she said. "I'm Kaina Tsutsumi, also known as The Sniping Hero: Lady Nagant! Nice to meet you all!" With that the woman bowed to the class, who were still in shock.

Well, the majority at least, since Izuku is looking at her with uncertainty, Todoroki is looking at her with a blank expression, Katsuki isn't even looking at her, and finally Mineta, who was looking at the woman with a perverted expression as a drool is escaping his mouth.

Lady Nagant looked around as saw their expressions, longer in Izuku's direction before looking at Mineta's expression. The woman smiled before walking towards Mineta's direction. "You like what you see?" she said sultry, causing the Pop-Off user to nod quickly, giggling perversely in the process.

Giggles were short-lived when a rifle came from the heroine's elbow, making the perverted young man squeal in fear. Lady Nagant looked over at Mineta with a look of disgust and malice. "Listen here, you little punk. If I ever, I mean EVER caught you looking at me, the girls here, or any female in this campus with perversion. Getting arrested by damned, I will shoot you in the head! Understood?!" the woman growled at the boy, who was almost shitting his pants in fear.

"I said, UNDERSTOOD!?" the woman repeated, opting a panicked "Yes!" to come out of the young man's mouth, alongside with some whimpers of fear. The rest of the females in the class immediately respected the woman, even some of the boys.