chapter 2

Eli went to his school. West valley high. He went through his day with his head down. He didn't want any attention on him especially if it was a bully.
Finally it was lunch time and he sat with his best friend demetri. They met in a computer science camp. Eli remembers it like it was yesterday. He was reluctant to leave because he was so shy and didn't like being around people but this was when his dad was alive. He always encouraged eli to do something outside of his comfort zone. So he went and on the bus there demetri sat beside him and spoke the entire time about comic books, legos and other nerdy stuff. Demetri didn't seem to mind eli was shy and not talkative. He makes eli feel normal. They even call themselves the binary brothers.
" is it cool If I sit here" a mysterious boy asked.
Eli looked scared. He didn't like new people especially people in high school because there always assholes but then again his mum proved adults can be too.
" sorry the table is really blown up right now. I'm going to have to put you on the waiting list but the earliest will be next semester" demetri said sarcastically.
The boy looked at him confused not understanding his sarcasm.
" o-okay" the boy went to walk away but demetri stopped him.
" I'm kidding sit" demetri motioned to the seat next to eli.
" I'm miguel" the boy introduced himself.
" demetri this is eli" demetri said nodding his head towards eli.
Miguel nodded at eli but he just looked away timidly.
" hes a man of few words" demetri said.
If y/n was there she would say the opposite because at home her and eli are always together talking about rubbish but that's only because he loves y/n and feels comfortable around her. He also tries to talk to demetri but demetri is just a chatter box and it's hard to get a word in.
Just as demetri finished that sentence three extremely pretty girls walked past. It was clear they were the popular girls.
" dude don't torture yourself those are the rich girls" demetri said noticing miguel eye them up as they walked past.
" do you ever talk to them" miguel asked stupidly.
" oh yeah all the time we hang out after school, make out, give each other hand jobs. Eli here is the homecoming king ain't that right eli? Talk to them? You do realise what table your sitting at right? You've basically just signed away all hopes of losing your virginity before college" demetri said.
Miguel rolled his eyes. Hes already tired of this dudes sarcasm and hes only known him for two minutes.
Eli laughed at demetri until he saw one of the rich girls glaring harshly at him.
" shit yasmine is looking at us. Shes probably just making fun of me" eli said shyly.
" I don't think she's making fun of you. Just because there hot doesn't mean there mean" miguel said trying to reassure him.
Demetri rolled his eyes at that statement. Has this kid ever been to high school?
Eli saw yasmine say something to her friends moon and Sam and everyone on her table started laughing at him and staring. He covered his lip insecurely. If y/n was there she would definitely say something to them. She has in the past if shes ever around when Elis getting bullied. She once said something to moon yasmines friend. She once commented on his lip and eli had to pull y/n back before she decked moon.
Sam caught miguels eye. She never used to be popular. She used to be friends with Aisha an other nerd and now shes abandoned her to be popular.
Miguel instantly thought she was so beautiful and wanted to talk to her.
He stood up not taking his eyes off of sam.
" what are you doing" demetri asked confused.
" striking first" miguel said before heading in Sam's direction.
" oh shit I hope we don't get hit with the sradmoul" demetri said.
Sam saw miguel coming over and smiled but the moment was ruined when her douchebag of a boyfriend sat beside her. His name was Kyler.
He saw miguel staring and waved mockingly.
Miguel walked away embarrassed.
" see you later Rhea" he said.
Miguel sat down embarrassed.
" so how did it go" demetri asked sarcastically.
For the rest of the day eli kept himself to his self trying to get the day over and done with asap and he nearly went a whole day without getting picked on until he made the mistake of going to the bathroom.

Hey I know I missed some lines. I forgot demetris depression line