chapter 51

Y/n knocked on demetris door trying to calm down. Shes never been so angry before especially not at eli.
As she was waiting eli left her a message saying " y/n please come home. We can talk about this. I never wanted to hurt demetri. I felt pressured. Please know I'm sorry. I love you so much. Come home".
Y/n just scoffed and deleted the message. Shes heard that bullshit too many times.
Finally demetri answered the door and y/n heart broke at the sight of his arm in a cast. Hes the last person in the world that deserved this pain and she knew this pain all too well. She cannot believe her brother was responsible for this. Not long ago he was sweet and kind and innocent. Hes unrecognisable now.
" oh demetri I'm so sorry he hurt you" y/n cried hugging him trying to be careful of his injured arm.
" its not your fault. Its hawks" he said no longer wanting to call him eli. Hes definitely not him anymore.
" yeah. I hate him so fucking much for this and I'm never going to forgive him. In fact I'm going to make him pay. He showed no mercy on you so I'm going to show no mercy on him. Hes not getting away with this" she said angrily.
Demetri didnt want y/n too hate hawk. Its still her brother at the end of the day and he still loves her more than life itself.
" no don't worry about it. I don't want you to fall out with your brother over this. I know I should hate him but I don't. I saw his face when he was holding me on the ground. He looked so scared and pressured. He didn't want to do it. It was obvious. So don't be mad at him" demetri said remembering the scared eli look in hawks eyes that day. He looked so lost and confused. It was quite sad actually.
" I don't give a fuck if he was "pressured" he still did it. Your arm is still in cast because of him. He still hurt you and I'm not going to let him get away with that" y/n said past caring about eli. Too her he was no longer her brother. He was her enemy and it was time to show him no mercy. Shes been letting him getaway with all the bad things hes been doing for far too long. Enough is enough.