chapter 46

Hawk finally woke up after a while. His head was banging. It felt like his head had been run over 500 hundred times in a row. He sat up slowly touching his head where the blood was and winced. That's when he remembered y/n was here and she would usually be there helping him when he was hurt and he was laying there alone. So this made him worry instantly.
" y/n" he said sounding like he was in pain while standing up slowly. He was feeling a bit dizzy from hitting his head so hard.
" y/n"he shouted louder heading upstairs slowly.
He finally got up there and headed in her room to see her laying there curled up crying with a badly beaten up face.
" fuck y/n are you okay" he ran to her and cuddled her instantly as she cried into his chest and he gently stroked her hair.
" it's ok. I'm here just breathe" hawk said softly trying to calm her down because she was starting to hyperventilate.
" I'm in pain" y/n said finally giving eli a good look at her face. She had blood on her head too and a black eye and a busted lip and a swollen cheek. The mum did serious damage to her.
" I know me too. Come on. We're not staying here tonight. I'll take you to the dojo and we'll go from there" he said taking her to the cobra kai dojo where kreese was. He looked shocked to see them like that.
" what happened to you two" he asked.
" we just got in a fight" hawk lied taking y/n into the back and grabbing the first aid box and sorting her face before his head.
" its okay now. Your safe" he said seeing how freaked out she was until he remembered he had work. So he quickly sorted the two out and headed there leaving y/n with kreese all on her own.