chapter 3

As eli was washing his hands in the bathroom Kyler and brucks came in. His two biggest bullies. When the two spotted eli evil smirks appeared on there faces and eli felt the fear in his stomach. Too make it worse no one was around to defend him. Not that anyone at this school would anyway.
Eli tried to get past them and leave but failed. They grabbed his backpack and slammed him up against a cubicle.
" holy shit your disgusting" Kyler laughed harshly.
Eli felt the urge to cry. Why does everyone hate him so much? Even his own mum does.
" I would kill myself if I had to have your disgusting ass lip" brucks laughed along with Kyler.
This hit close too home. If eli didn't have y/n in his life he probably would of killed himself a very long time ago. He hates how he feels on a daily basis. Hes miserable and stressed. He lives In constant fear of his mum hurting him and y/n. He loves y/n too much to let her get hurt and he proves that all the time. The amount of really horrible injuries hes walked away with because he defended y/n is ridiculous but he doesn't care As long as y/n is okay.
" yeah that's what you should do kill yourself" Kyler taunted.
A tear fell down elis face.
" yeah I mean no one will miss you I mean I heard your own mum beats you and your dad died. He probably killed himself because he was too embarrassed to live knowing he had a son with a shit lip" brucks taunted too.
The pair of bullies started to realise eli was crying. This of course they were going to tease him for.
" holy shit. The pussy is crying" Kyler laughed.
The both of them laughed evilly in elis face.
" maybe we can make him cry more" kyler said while brucks nodded with an evil smile on his face. Eli instantly knew he was about to get hurt.
Kyler kneed him In the stomach and both of them picked him up and pulled his pants down and took him to the middle of the school corridor where a bunch of people were.
" yo check this out" Kyler yelled to get everyone to look at eli. When they did everyone bursted into laughter. Kyler and brucks dropped eli who was now crying hysterically and having a panic attack. He pulled up his pants and ran away. He had to push past the crowd of people who gathered to see him with his pants down.
When he got outside he got out his phone and called y/n. He needed her right now. She always calms him down and he really needs one of her hugs to help him feel safe.
" hello" y/n answered after a couple of dials.
Eli really couldn't talk. He was hyperventilating that badly and the crying wasn't helping.
" y/n p-please m-meet me at home. I really need you" eli cried harder and harder.
" eli what happened" she asked concerned.
" k-kyler" eli cried.
That's all he needed to say for y/n. She knew of Kyler and she just wanted to kick his ass. Eli has a lot going on In his life and he doesn't need Kyler making it worse.
" I'll see you at home" she said hanging up and instantly running home to reassure eli.