chapter 22

Y/n and eli arrived at the all valley. Y/n was beyond nervous. Shes never done anything like this before and shes worried shes going to make a fool out of herself infront of everyone because even though shes getting better at karate she still wasnt a pro.
" hey are you alright" hawk asked a nervous looking y/n.
" I'm fine I'm just nervous" she admitted.
" theres no need to be. Your going to kick ass and you have all of us rooting for you" he smiled putting his arm around her to calm her down.
Y/n smiled up at him until demetri came over to wish the pair luck.
" ready for this?" He asked the pair.
" ermm not really" y/n admitted.
Demetri smiled at her and gave her a hug. He felt like another brother to her because she was always around when he was hanging out with eli.
Eli looked jealous when demetri hugged y/n. Yes hes aware y/n adores demetri which is the thing that makes him jealous. He wants to be her only brother and it feels like when demetris around shes happy and excited to be around him and forgets hes there which isnt the case hes just overthinking.
" I've seen you do karate you'll kick ass. Your a fighter and even if you don't win I'll be still proud of you" demetri said sweetly.
" yeah I will too" eli added to stop the two from connecting more.
" thanks demetri" y/n smiled happily up at him.
Demetri nodded and looked at eli.
" are you ready" he asked.
" yeah why wouldn't I be" hawk said rudely.
" jeez I was just asking hawk" he said shocked he was so rude for no reason. Eli usually isn't like that.
" yeah theres no need to bite his head off" y/n defended demetri which made hawk even more jealous.
" whatever" he said angrily.
" anyway I'll leave you guys too it. Good luck y/n" he said walking away.
" what was that" y/n asked annoyed at hawk.
Hawk looked at her like he had no idea what he was talking about.
" what was what" he asked clueless.
" your attitude with demetri. He was only being nice. Besides hes your friend so why you being rude to him" y/n said getting more and more annoyed.
" because I felt like it besides why do you care hes not your brother" he said madly.
" no but hes like a brother to me and he doesn't deserve you being an asshole to him so don't start being an asshole" she said storming away to go and get changed.
Eli rolled his eyes. He hates it when y/n takes demetri side. It hurts him because he always wants her to be on his side which she is but y/n cares about demetri too and wants to defend him too.
"Y/n wait" he said feeling bad about snapping at her but he was ignored which made him kick the stairs madly.