chapter 43

Today was y/n first day of high school. She was beyond nervous. She was obviously lucky she knew a few people before joining west valley high but there all in older classes. So shes nervous to be on her own in classes but hawk said she can always hang around with him anytime at school
" hey dont be nervous alright? You'll be fine and you can kick ass" hawk said walking into school. He spotted how nervous she looked.
" yeah I know I'll be fine"she said trying to be confident.
Hawk smiled. They walked In and it was very overwhelming. It was loud and the corridors were definitely busier than the middle school corridors.
" do you know where your fast class is" hawk asked not wanting y/n to get lost but luckily she did so she headed there.
She sat at the back and as all the new students walked in she scanned all there faces to see if anyone looked interesting enough to talk to but none of them caught y/n eye so she just sat there quietly until the intercom came on.
" samantha larusso I saw what you did and now your going to pay. I'm coming for you bitch" y/n instantly recognized the voice. It was Tory. She was the first one from her class to run to the fight. She really wanted to see sam get what she deserved. Shes a bitch.
There was already a crowd surrounding them and of course hawk was in that crowd. So she headed to him.
"Hey what happened? Do you know what sam did" she asked as the two girls circled each other.
"She kissed miguel" he said not taking his eyes off the fight.
Y/n really hoped Tory would kill sam now. That's so bang out of order kissing someone else's man.
" I saw what you did at the party you kissed miguel" she said aiming a punch at Sam's head but she dodged and tried to escape the fight but tory grabbed her bag and pulled her back in by punching her in the stomach but Robby tried to stop it.
" stop!I'm sure we can all figure this out" he said before miguel saw him holding tory up against a wall and tackled him.
" oh it is on" hawk yelled. There was really no reason for him to get involved but he was ready to kick butt.
"Yeah!!" He yelled before someone ran into him.
Y/n just focused on tory and sam.
" yeah tory kick her ass" y/n hyped Tory up but she was stopped when someone barged into her by accident but that didnt matter to y/n. She still punched the guy.
" y/n" hawk came running to her to make sure she doesnt get hurt.
The pair fought off anyone that came there way until they were kinda split up. Y/n was worried about fighting all by herself but she wasn't going to back down so she kicked anyone away that came even close until someone landed a punch on her making her collide with a locker.
" I hate this school" she mumbled. What sort of first day was this?
" shit y/n are you okay" hawk came running to her and this time he had little scratches all over his face. Demetri kicked him into the trophy case. It was self defense of course.
Hawk punched the guy who punched her into the locker.
" yeah I'm fine. What about you? You look worse than me" she said scanning his cuts which looked quite sore.
Hawk didnt want to tell her it was demetri because y/n would know hawk started it and demetri defended himself and he doesn't want y/n to be mad at him again especially after what she said at the party.
" I'm fine. Some random kicked me into the trophy case" he said helping her up until they heard everyone making shocked sounds near the stairwell.
They both looked at each other confused and ran to see what the commotion was about. They were met with miguel laying there unconscious.
" robby what did you do" sam yelled.
Robby looked scared and ran off. It must of been an accident. It must of been.
Y/n looked down and covered her mouth as tears spilled out of her eyes as hawk kneeled down beside him alongside sam.
Y/n looked at Tory who looked like she felt so guilty because she started it but if she knew what would happen she never would have.
Y/n then looked at hawk who was already looking at her and he stood up and hugged her trying not to cry because there was so many people around and he didn't want to look like a pussy.
The ambulance arrived and took miguel away leaving everyone hoping he'd be okay. This was definitely the worst first day of high school in history.