chapter 41

Y/n was wasted at this point. She was dancing but nearly falling over and telling everyone how beautiful they are and being very cuddly with demetri.
" hey demetri why do you let hawk treat you like shit? If I were you I'd get revenge" she was slurring worse than she was earlier.
Demetri liked the way she thought. They used to be best friends now eli has just turned his back on him because hes " cool" now and hes treating him like shit. Friends don't do that. Friends are supposed to stick together no matter what.
Y/n gave him the idea to embarrass him by exposing his secrets. So as he was on stage y/n went to hawk to see his face.
" your going to get what you deserve" she laughed hysterically.
Hawk looked at her confused until she saw demetri on stage with a microphone.
Basically demetri told everyone eli cried like a baby when dobby died in harry potter and he wet the bed.
" awww what's the matter hawk? Can't take it" demetri taunted over the mic as y/n laughed her ass off really upsetting eli. Why is it fun for her to see him get humiliated? She really does officially hate him.
" screw mercy. Your a corpse" hawk yelled charging at demetri but y/n stopped him.
" don't you dare fucking touch him" y/n yelled. Hawk stopped and looked at her hurt.
" he deserves it" hawk yelled.
" no he doesn't. You deserve it. Your an asshole" y/n yelled and hawk was about to reply but sirens interrupted.
" y/n come on" eli said dragging her away so the police won't get her. She put on a fight though.
" no I want to go with demetri" she whined.
" well hes not your brother. I am so please stop and come on" he said continuing to pull her until she heard her say "uh-oh" and when hawk turned around she had threw up all over mitch who was walking with them.
" what the fuck" mitch shouted.
Y/n tried not to laugh as did eli.
" oops" she said smugly.
" you stupid bitch" mitch yelled but hawk got in his face.
" call her that again and I'll beat the shit out of you" he threatened making mitch shut up. Even though y/n and eli aren't in a good spot right now and y/n wishes demetri was her brother  instead which was the only thing that was on his mind that night he'll never let someone hurt her. He'd never forgive himself. He loves her even though she doesnt love him which she does shes just angry.
" come on let's go" eli said gently walking with y/n to get her home.