chapter 58

So sorry it's been so long since I've uploaded this but I'm going to make it my goal to finish it before season 6
Y/n pov
Y/n headed to cobra kai without hawk for the first time. It felt weird not having him there. He was always there. She can't believe he picked the enemy over her own sister. Shes so pissed at him.

Hawks pov
Hawk stood outside of miyagi do scared to go in. Everyone hates him here. He already knows no one is going to make him feel welcome but its what he deserves.
He wishes y/n was with him. She would of made him feel comforted but shes not here. Shes still in cobra kai hating him which makes hawk want to punish himself even more by hurting himself.
Hawk took a deep breath before going in. When he walked in everyone stopped and stared at him. He smiled awkwardly.
" hey" he said waving awkwardly trying to be nice. No one answered him. Everyone just looked at him rudely. It was obvious no one wanted him but he had to make amends even if its going to be hard.
Demetri didnt even look at him. Every time demetri looks at hawk he just thinks about the day of the arm break. Miguel looked like he didnt know what to do. Hawk never really did anything to him but he did hurt his friends.
Hawk just stood there frozen until the senseis came out and of course they weren't happy he was there either.
" oh great your here" Daniel said quite sarcastically.
Hawk frowned going to the back of the class so no one will look at him.
He really wished y/n was here now.

Y/n pov
Y/n walked in to see robby Keene there. No one looked happy he was there. Y/n didn't care if he was there or not. She barely knows him.
" who said we even want you" tory said. Y/n didnt know what she missed.
" okay hit me. If any of you land a hit I'll go" he said. Even though y/n barely knows Robby she knows hes an amazing fighter I mean he destroyed hawk in the mall fight and nearly killed miguel.
" alright" kyler said charging at him.
That's when everyone apart from her and tory ran and attacked robby. Well tried to. He had amazing defense. So no one was getting close to hitting him.
" wow hes amazing" y/n said to tory.
Tory secretly agreed.
" are you two going to join in" he asked tory and y/n who were just watching.
Y/n reluctantly struck first knowing she was about to get her ass beat but she went to punch him but robby blocked all her punches and kicked her away to the floor.
Luckily tory got a hit but after that impressive performance they let him stay.
After training y/n approached robby.
"That was pretty impressive" she said.
" thanks" robby smiled.
Robby noticed y/n looked sad and he knew it was because she missed her brother.
" hey have you ever skateboarded" he asked trying to distract her from eli.
" no" she said.
" well how about I teach you a couple tricks" he asked.
Y/n smiled and nodded. The pair headed outside to practice.

Hawks pov
Hawk had a shit lesson. Everyone beat the shit out of him because johnny made him the punching bag of the lesson, Chris and Nate picked on him and Daniel yelled at him.
He walked out. He had to think of way to make people forgive him.
As he was thinking of a way he was walking to meet y/n to take her home but when he got to the dojo he saw her with robby Keene.
She was on robbys skateboard trying to move it while robby held her hand so she wouldn't fall.
A tear rolled down elis face. No one needed or wanted him anymore not even y/n who is the most important person to him.
He just watched wishing it was them two having fun like that. Just like old times before he fucked everything up.