chapter 52

Y/n headed to the dojo for today's session. She was not looking forward to seeing hawk at all but she was just going to ignore him and try and punish him in any way possible.
She headed in and the minute she walked in hawk approached her.
" where have you been? I've been so worried about you" he said relived to see her.
She just dropped her bag down and took her shoes off and walked past him like he wasnt even there making hawk frown. He gets why y/n is mad but he wishes she'd hear him out.
Y/n started sparring with tory when brucks and Kyler walked in. Y/n smirked at the sight of hawks scared face. This is perfect if she wants to get payback.
She heard him begging kreese to not let them in giving y/n an idea.
" what are you talking about stupid? They are cobra kai material. They strike first and definitely show no mercy. You know that" she said with an evil grin.
Hawk looked at her sadly while kreese chuckled.
" exactly now fall in" he yelled.
Y/n bowed and headed over giving hawk a dirty look on the way past making him grab her arm gently.
" are you really that angry at me that you going to use my bullies to get back at me" he whisper shouted.
" yeah of course I am you hurt demetri. I'm not letting you get away with that" she said angrily pulling her arm away standing beside tory.
Everyone started fighting the new fighters. Tory vs some random girl. Assface vs Kyler and then hawk vs brucks. That's when it got serious.
" hes mine" hawk said angrily taking his top of.
" fight" kreese yelled.
Brucks didnt even stand a chance. Hawk managed to get on top of him and that's when he just lost it. He started punching and punching until there was blood everywhere. Y/n looked away. All she could see was mom. An angry violent person.
Hawk finally got off of him and spat on him.
Y/n really wanted to leave. Shes never been so scared of eli before. He used to be the one she would go to if she was scared but now shes terrified of him.
" class dismissed" kreese said and that's when y/n legged it out of there not even daring looking at hawk.