chapter 23

The cobras were now out there on there side of the stage. Y/n was stood beside Aisha. Shes too angry at hawk to be stood with him right now.
Y/n was so nervous. She knew there be people here but she didnt think this many people cared about karate even the bonsai tree guy from the commercials is here. His name is Daniel larusso. Apparently him and sensei went to high school together and they didnt get along well.
It was eventually y/n go to fight and that's when she felt a panic attack coming on. She was usually quite a confident person but she hates performing or doing anything infront of people.
" alright you've got this" hawk said trying to reassure her.
Y/n just rolled her eyes. Shes Still mad at hawk.
She went on and steadied her breathing.
" fight" the referee shouted.
Y/n struck first like shes been taught and she was ready to show no mercy like johnny just told them to.
She gained the first point by kicking the guy in the stomach.
" yes y/n" eli shouted proudly.
Again the fight continued and this time the guy managed to get her.
Y/n huffed in anger. She wanted to win.
" you've got this" hawk kept trying to calm her down. He didnt care she was mad at him. It's his sister and he'll do whatever it takes to help her.
Finally y/n managed to get the last kick and a big smile appeared on her face and hawks face.
She ran to the other cobras excited and hawk hugged her proudly. Well he attempted to but again she was still mad so she pulled away which made hawk frown sadly especially because after she looked up at demetri who gave her a thumbs up proudly and she returned that. The jealousy returned in hawk.
" I'm so proud of you" eli said to get her attention off of demetri.
She just turned away and ignored him.
" are you really that angry at me" he asked in a scared tone. He hates when shes mad at him.
" what do you think" she said angrily.
" I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at demetri. Its just-" he wanted to tell her he gets jealous when shes with demetri. Hes just scared she sees demetri as more of a brother especially after all the sacrifices hes made for her I mean he did save her over her dad and then he died and hawks felt guilty he couldn't save him ever since.
" next up is hawk and robby Keene" he was interrupted.
" looks like your up" y/n said angrily walking away to get water.
" y/n" he shouted after her but he was ignored which made hawk more hurt and angry.