Chapter Nine - The Shift

Found 

Chapter Nine - The Shift 

.

His lips travel down the center of my chest slowly, so agonizingly slow. His hot breath fanned against my sweaty skin creating tingling shivers down my spine. My heart was pounding so hard against my ribcage I thought it would break it open and burst out of my chest. His hands were placed on either side of me for support but what I would give to have his full weight on me right now. He was so slow, so gentle. Or was it me that was processing everything so slow? 

He nips at my skin, sharp electricity spreading down to the erection pressing hard against my jeans. He hadn't even touched me yet and I was already a puddle of mess. When his tongue darts out to trail the exact spot he bit, my toes curl in intense pleasure making my mouth fall open and release beg after beg, gasping moan after gasping moan. I couldn't stop myself from repeating his name. I couldn't stop myself from anything. And I didn't want to. 

"Nate. Oh, Gods, Nate. Please, Nate."  

I reach down and curl my fingers into his hair and tug hard, enjoying the low growl that met my ears. I was hard, I was horny, and I needed all of him. I give another hard tug on his hair only to have him grab my wrists and pin them up and over my head. His face comes into view and I try to lean up to meet our lips but he avoids me. 

I'm surprised when he rolls his hips forward rubbing our arousals. I never had been with anyone that made that action feel so... sexy. Maybe it was just him that was sexy. Maybe it was just all raw desire. Whatever it was, I never wanted it to stop. 

A startled gasp leaves my lips when he drags his fingers down to my hips as he hovered over me. He was hot. Burning hot. Both of us were burning up. It seemed that the more we touched and caressed and kissed, the heat turned up in the room even more. I beg him again. I wanted him to touch me. He wasn't really touching me and he was driving me insane.

The feeling was almost unbearable. It was driving me insane. It was too much, too much all at once.  

He leans down to press a kiss against my jaw and when he starts kissing down I let my head drop back in anticipation. He leaves a trail of kisses down to my ear and nibbles the area before moving down and grazing his teeth slowly, teasingly. My breath hitches in my throat when he keeps going, his mouth stopping at the sensitive area around my shoulder. I hold still in excitement, a sliver of fear at the back of my mind. 

"Nate." 

He leans down and bites down hard on the spot.

I sit up with a pained scream leaving my lips, agony spreading down my shoulder in waves. Tears start pouring down my cheeks and I pull the shirt from my shoulder, a sob leaving my lips at the pain the action caused. It was heat, agonizing heat. It wasn't steamy and delicious, no, it felt as if I was being stabbed multiple times on my shoulder and then slowly dragging the knife down to the rest of my body. 

It felt as if something was ripping my insides out. 

I make a move to step out of the bed and try to stand up but end up sinking to my knees as more tears stream down my face. Taking a breath burned every inch of my insides and I almost wanted to stop from doing so. The room was spinning too fast for my senses to kick in, for my body to respond. I couldn't do anything but try and keep myself from passing out. I couldn't do anything but make sure I kept breathing. 

I couldn't hear myself but I was sure I was screaming. I could feel the vibrations in my throat. My ears were ringing but I could still faintly hear- or was it feel?- the door bursting open in the background. The arms that wrapped around me burned like lava and at the same time froze the heat that was stabbing at my heart. They were scalding hot and freezingly cold and I try to faintly push out of them only to be wrapped in an even tighter embrace. A weightless feeling envelopes me. But before I could settle into a soft blissfulness sleep I'm blinded by a bright light.